Scrapes Ulfric x Dark Elf Y/n part 2

This was requested by Wolf_Fangirl27.

Y/n POV,

"Y/n, we need to talk... " Ulfric says walking into my room as my vision focuses on his restless face. My eyes hang over my tired eyes and Ulfric sits on the edge of my bed. "I am not the tiniest bit pleased because I have a complaint from that Imperial person who was here to try to agree with a peace treaty." "Look Ulfric!! I want my home back! I need it and I don't want a fucking guard having sex with a maid from the inn." Ulfric took that as an offense and he makes his face scrunch up to a mad look. "I already know you hate me Ulfric, so why am I here and why aren't you kicking me out or killing me." His face looks hurt when I said that. He hold my face close to his and he pushes his face onto mine. Our tongues dance in unison as my eyes flutter of pure bliss. I pull away to catch my breath so I wouldn't die from the lack of air. "I don't know what I was thinking when I kicked you of your own home. Also I have been waiting to kiss you for awhile now." I look into his eyes and I lean into another loving kiss but this one was full of lust and ya...

Hours later I am laying in bed with Ulfric standing near the fireplace writing a letter. My eyes fix on those sweetrolls and I grab one to eat one. Ulfric walks out to give his second in command a letter. He walks back in and he brings in some soup because I was starting to get a fever.

Days later I wake up with a bracelet version of the amulet of Mara. I get out of bed and put on a pretty white dress that flows like water. I walk out of my room feeling like royalty and I saw Ulfric sitting in his chair looking at documents that involve a peace treaty. I couldn't hold back my excitement so I run over to him and jump into his arms so all his papers fly out of his hands and onto the floor.

Welp, I did good and I am quite proud of it but still not in the best detail. Don't forget to request if you want to read anything.

Love ya dragons