Human! Paarthurnax x Male! Y/n I wouldn't be here today

Y/n Pov,

"I guess if I had to choose a mortal that it would be you." Paarthurnax almost immediately responded.

I sat there dumb folded in disbelief. The dragon in human form just basically confessed that he liked me. Paarthurnax's expression could not be read very clearly so I slightly chuckle to myself.

"It's ok Y/n if you are looking for a better companion. Like one that could grow old with you and what not. It was either tell you now or regret never telling you."

"Oh jeez, I was not expecting that one at all. I thought that you would have chosen Ahzira or some random Greybeard." I mumble to myself as I leaned closer to him.

Our eyes lock and they wouldn't dare separate or our spark would go out. Our lips were mere centimeters apart and I could feel his cold breath on my face. Paarthurnax leaned the rest of the way and our lips were locked. My hand laid on his shoulder and the other was propping me up. Paarthurnax was the first to pull back. (Look, I don't know the way of the bro and the way of the gay. I barely even know how to actually romance in real life. I am literally just winging this whole romance writing stuff so if certain parts of my writing are very confusing just remember that I don't romance outside of video games and writing).

"If I had known that was how you felt then I should have confessed sooner than later," I mutter to myself but loud enough for Paarthurnax to hear me.

"Well then, who knew the dragon and human would eventually... Oh, you missed Y/n," Ahzira cackled before a dagger went flying at her. "I know everything"

Paarthurnax and I both cock out heads to where we heard Ahzira but the dagger was the only thing in that area. Ahzira was very fast and no one knows how in the world that she has been able to manage that either.

"I swear that I will get that Cat the next time I see her."

"Oh, you have no need to worry. The Dragonborn is harmless. I promise she won't do anything too drastic."

I turn back to Paarthurnax but he had disappeared so I was left alone with a note.

Don't worry Y/n, your Paarthurnax is perfectly safe. I needed him to help me perfect my Dovahzul for a little bit. Signed Ahzira.