Alive once again Lucien x Wood Elf

liebesbisse is the person who has requested so yay. In this Y/n is the Dragonborn and like another chapter, I did the Dragonborn lives to 500.

Y/n Pov,

The cold harsh winds of Skyrim blow icy winds up my assassin shrouds. Not far from Dawnstar I'm huddled in a tent full of furs because it's dead of night. The only noise I hear is the wind howling. Strong breezes of wind gets into the tent.

"Screw it, I'm going to suck it up and finish my journey to the Brotherhood hideout."

I put on my fur cloak and continue my journey through the snowstorm to get to the secret entrance just behind where the caravan of Khajiit set up. Each step gets harder because the snow gets deeper and deeper. It gets to the point to where I finally get to the entrance but I have to dig deep down just to reach the entrance. I finally get into the Sanctuary,  The smell of Nazir's cooking welcomes me into the Sanctuary. Cicero playing a knife game with one of the newly hired assassins on Nazir's new table. Nazir is ignoring Cicero and the assassin because he's cooking supper. The heat inside the Sanctuary warms up my feet and body so I head into my room not acknowledging Cicero when he spotted me walking in. I arrive into my room and immediately shut the door before Cicero could walk in.

"Oh Cicero wishes to see the Listener. She could tell me all about her adventure and how she killed your latest victim."

"Erm... Cicero, I can't right now. I'll tell you all about it during dinner ok?"

"Ok but you promise?"

"I promise."

"Ok, Cicero is going to go back to playing knife games."

I go to under my bed and pull out a long narrow chest with some ancient assassin shrouded armor and a decayed body. I summon my spectral assassin Lucien and I show him his remains.

"Hello Listener, how may a former Speaker of the Black Hand help you?"

"I'm here to try and resurrect you, but I've failed many a time."

"Why do you wish to resurrect me?"

"I miss you my little Lucien. You died by false claim and I don't see it fair that you had to die. I really miss your touch, love."

"Y/n, I'm sorry. -makes tempt to hug but just passes right through- Well you get the idea Y/n."

"I love you. -sniff- I'll resurrect you if it takes my very last dying breath."

I hear the call of dinner so I dismiss myself from my room, leaving Lucien on my bed. I walk to the table with everyone waiting at the table, so I sit down and everyone begins eating.

"So Listener! You promised Cicero to tell him about how you killed that priest."

"It's a very bloody tale, you sure you want to hear it while everyone is eating?"

"Of course Cicero does."

"Ok so it started off with me... -continues with the story- I stabbed him in his stomach. -continues- And that was how I got this fresh cut on my lip. -is it almost over- So that's how I killed the priest in his sleep and a baker."

"Y/n, that story was amazing!!!!"

"Hehehe thanks, I'm going back to my room."

"Y/n? Why do you stay cooped up in your room? Cicero wants to play try to beat you at the knife game."

"I'll play with you when I can."

I hurry to my room before Cicero could say anything else. Lucien is playing with some of my alchemy ingredients when I walk in.

"Hey Y/n, I noticed that you've been adding an ingredient that prevents resurrection. Also what's up with the sweetroll?"

"Oh, the sweetroll is for me when I get hungry. I never noticed that I've been putting that ingredient, I thought it was a different one. Hehe, my mistake, here take this and put some on your decayed body. It'll refresh you to your old original form instead of you walking around in a dead decayed body."

"Are you sure it'll work?"

"I'm not sure, only faith in the devines will help."

"Ok, -drinks a small amount and pour some on his original body- How do I look? -disappears and body begins regenerating- Do I look bad?"

"Oh my goodness... I never knew how much I missed seeing your face. -gives a tight Tom Hiddleston like hug- (I don't know why I put a tight Tom Hiddleston hug in it...) I missed you so much. -sob-"

"Thank you, Hun, I missed being in my own body and embracing you. I'm sorry I died so early in our relationship. I'm going to make it up to you by marrying you and build a house. I love you so will you marry me?"

Do you accept? Or do you decline? Anyways I'm sorry I wrote this a little late. I wasn't inspired till recently.