The secrets hidden Farkas x Bosmer

neoculturecrackhead

This is a real life AU (I love reading and writing au's).

Y/n Pov,

The day started off the same by greeting my pets and telling them good-bye. I went outside to hop into my truck and head off to work. I had left a little late soI had to deal with heavy rush hiur traffic. I started adjusting my cartiledge piercing on my elven ears. As traffic stlowly cleared up my nerves and  anxiety began to act up a little. I cintinued my drive to work because I figured the nautia would go away after a while.

I arrive at work and I see Farkas, Aela, Vilkas, and Athis walking into the building. I begin my way towards them and duck under them to hopeefully not have me be noticed.

"Hey guys," I say fast and while I had scanned my id badge.

"Oh hey Y/n, I almost didn't see you there," Farkas mentioned while walking in the open door.

"Hehehe... Well at least you saw me before we get overloaded with work."

I hurried to my desk that was on the third floor. I opened the door and I saw my desk that had two computers at it. I take a seat and turn my computers to start my assignments.

Later that day,

"Hey Y/n, did you want to get some food with us? I was planning on going to Chick Fil A during our lunch break."

"Oh um sure, although I'm not that hungry."

"That's fine, but at least get something to drink."

_Time_Skip_To_Get_Food_

"Ar eyou sure that you don't want anything to drink Y/n? It'd be my treat."

"No thanks, I'm really not hungry at all."

I didn't want to risk getitng sick by eating because my nerves were acting up terribly. Farkas shrugged his shoulders and continued to order his food and then proceed to sit down with the other coworkers. I simply sat there playing with my straw until Farkas asked me something.

"Hey you feeling ok Y/n? Your ears are kinda droopy and you seem distracted. Do you want to talk about it?"

"I don't want to talk about it right now."

"Ok but know that we're here for you."

_Time_Skip_Back_To_the_Office_

I busied my mind by piling work for me to focus on.

"Hey Y/n," Aela began to say, "I wanted to let you know that work is almost finished for the day."

I nod my head while finishing up what I was working on. I eject my flashdrives and shut down my computer for the day. I began to walk back to my truck until I saw Farkas standing there waiting for me behind my truck.

"Oh hey Farkas," I muttered.

"Hey Y/n, I wanted to give you this before you left for the day."

"Oh thank you Farkas."

"I know you weren't hungry today during lunch but I wanted you to have something to eat when you got home for the day."

I have updated again.