The Hunt Hircine x Areaen x Ak'aksa

I know I'm updating things that you guys aren't requesting. But I'm working on it.

Areaen Pov,

"Are you sure you won't turn into a beast on the full moons?"

"Ak'aksa where did you learn about this?"

"Books, I do my research my little Bomer."

"Well, I'm sure I won't turn into a beast. I don't even know how."

"Well ok..." 

"Am I going to have to worry about that bloodthirst of yours?"

"N-no, I only feast on animal not human, mer, or beast species."

I walk deeper into the woods with my khajiit boyfriend. I feel as if we are being watched so I stop and use my werewolf senses."Babe stop, we are being watched."

Tears fill his face. "Ak'aksa you're suppost to be a badass vampire, not a coward."

"I'm sorry but I've only been a vampire for what almost month? So I'm still getting used to this so I might just have to cure myself."

Ak'aksa Pov,

Everything goes quiet except for a faint whisper. "No this can't be I'm not going to investigate it." A sweet smell of blood takes over all my senses and I couldn't control where I went.

Areaen Pov,

I turned around for one minute and I have lost Ak'aksa. "Love?! Where are you?' Silence, but I hear a sound of rustling leaves. I see a white Stag rising his head over the bushes. My senses become almost unable to contain but I control em. I draw out my bow and I shoot the Stag in the head. "gotcha! Hircine I've been looking for you for a while."

"Areaen my little Bosmer beast. What do I have the pleasure of seeing you?'

"Valenwood, Where my grandparents were originally from. I want to know more about my beastly side besides my wolf within. Also, where did you take my boyfriend?"

"You worry too much ya know that?"He's feasting on animal blood. You want to know about the Bosmer curse?"

"Um ya..."

"What makes you think it was I that had placed their curse?"

"Hircine, God of the Hunt, The one who created werebeasts, werebears, and werewolves, and all the other were-creatures."

"Darn you got me there. I guess I have some explaining to do I guess. It's the wild hunt, but am the creator of the Bosmer curse. I actually don't know how the curse began. Maybe I did start it, maybe I didn't who knows. I mean I am the  God of the Hunt, but who knows maybe I didn't start this hunt. Just don't worry your little head about the wild hunt. Ak'aksa won't let that cannibalistic orgy happen when everyone is dead and you may or may not come back to your natural form. Toodles!"

"Ugh... Daedras I swear! Ak'aksa! Come on Babe!"

Silence fills my ears but a slight rustling of leaves is heard.

"Ak'aksa? Is that you?"

I move the bush and Ak'aksa is feasting on a deer.

"Come on we got to get home before I turn into my werewolf for."

"Ok let's go."

My sleep is filled with nightmares of the Great Hunt. Each minute lasts longer than the last. I twist and turn in my bed but I can't shake the feeling that I have two curses/gifts or a curse and a gift. My eagle brown eyes turn a green color and a knock is heard at my door.

"Areaen, I'm staying the night and can't stop me."

I'm pushed back by Ak'aksa grabbing my face and roughly kissing me.

"I love you Areaen and I won't let you be here alone when you have so much on your mind. Now let's go to bed, we have lots of research to do in the morning."