A new start Galmar x High Elf

hyperionbabe 

Y/n Pov,

The winds of Skyrim blows my hood off revealing my true identity. An Elf hiding, pretending to be something that she's not can be dangerous. My arms reach up to pull my hood back over my head reveals old memories.

Flashback,

"Why'd you do it Y/n? Why would you betray me? I thought you loved me. How long were you writing these letters to this man?"

"I don't love you Rayllon Spellus. I was guilted into my feelings to you. How long these letters were going on doesn't concern you. Besides, he stopped responding after a while. I am leaving and never coming back." 

Rayllon brings his hand back and slaps my face leaving a handprint on my cheek. Tears run down my face as I hold my cheek and I stare into his golden eyes. He held pain in his eyes but it was then blocked with anger. I turn to leave but he grabs my wrist and pulls me towards him.

"You won't walk away from me Y/n. I own you."

"No you don't and now let me go or I'll call the guards."

"Have it your way Bitch but I will find you no matter where you run."

He lets go of my wrist and I run out of the house and run until I can't run anymore. I reach a boat dock and I sneak onto it hoping that it's a decent place or far from Summerset Isles. I hide in a barrel full of apples and the boat sails away to an ancient land called Skyrim. A week of sailing the boat finally docks so I slowly rise from my spot and walk onto the docks. The bright sun blinds me when I look around the foreign land. A guard walks up to the docks and just gives me a good look up and down.

"Don't go starin at me Mr. I don't need some lustful person lookin up my armor."

The guard rolls his eyes and passes by. I continue my way down the docks and I see a city in the distance.

Back to the present,

I pull my hood over my face as I walk to a new town. The city of Windhelm gets closer and closer. I walk into the inn and I see a wench behind the counter cleaning a few mugs. I just look over at her and continue walking to a room not even paying for it. I turn to the room and I pass out by the touch of the rough bed. I wake up to water being splashed on my face. The barmaid was standing there with her arms crossed. I roll my eyes and walk out of the inn and go to the Palace of Kings. I stop in front of the doors and hesitate before I walk inside. The thought of finally meeting my letter pal. I double check my hood before I approach the mysterious man sitting on a throne.

"Hi... I'd like to join the S-Stor-Stormcloak-s."My High Elf ascent shows through when I was trying to say the simplest thing.

"Y/n? Is that you? Could it be my little Elvin Blossom? (I don't know, it was the first floofy shit nickname that came to mind.)

"Galmar!"

I run over to my Galmar and embrace him tightly. My hood falls off my head revealing my long blonde almost white hair. My apple green eyes shimmer by the flickering candles. The joy of seeing my lover for the first time ever. He spins me around with a joyous smile plastered on his and my face. 

~A few months later~

The middle of a war can cause stress especially when you're the lover of someone in the war while you fight as well. The war between your own Elven kind can be quite intimidating. Old faces appear while you're fighting in the war. Each familiar face I see it tears away at my heart. The war was almost finished and we were winning but an old face of an ex can break you from the inside. Rayllon was the second in command for the Thalmor.

"You! I told you I was going to find you and punish you."

Rayllon walks closer to me and I see the lustful look in his eyes so I turn and run away before he catches me. Tears fill my eyes as I run faster and faster away from the battlefield. I stop in front of a cliff that has a fifty-foot drop to it. I turn around to see Rayllon run towards me.

"Rayllon, you... how did you find me?"

"Easy my sweet... I have Thalmor all over the land of Skyrim just to keep an eye on ya. So you finally meet your prince charming? How cute. How would you feel if I capture you and kill you're little Galmar in front of you before I take you back to Summerset Isles? Cuz I would absolutely love to see the look in your eyes when he dies right in front of you."

The Elf just laughs at my face when he sees tears roll down my face. I look down at the ground and gather my thought of what I was about to do. A sly glint was seen in my eyes when I look up at him. I smirk at him and call my old pal Odahviing. I jump off the cliff and land Odahviing's back. I turn around and wave to Rayllon before I fly out of sight. An arrow shoots me in the shoulder but I shrug it off and pull it out. About an hour of flying Odahviing lands in Windhelm to let me off and then fly away.

"Thanks, Odahviing for coming to get me back there. Tell Paarthurnax that I said hey will ya?"

I turn away and start walking into the Palace of Kings. Galmar was seen sitting at the table with a look of angst. I was all too familiar with that look because before I met Galmar I wore that face all the time. I slowly walk over Galmar and I embrace him from behind with surprises him. I nuzzle my nose into his neck and inhale his strong mead mixed outdoor scent. All my worry was washed away when Galmar stands up and gives me a tight hug. He whispers in my hear tha the loves me and he'd never let anyone hurt me. All of a sudden I begin to get drowsy and fall to the floor and fall into a deep sleep. It scared Galmar all too much so he picked me up and places me in his bed. He makes sure that I'm comfy for when I wake up. A week goes by and I still don't wake.

Galmar Pov,

A week has gone by and Y/n still hasn't woken up. The healers say that she is perfectly healthy and they don't know why I'm in a coma. The only thing that they think is they find a wound on her shoulder that looks like it came from an arrow. A day goes by and a masked stranger in Thalmor robes walks into Y/n's recovery room/ my room. He looks down at Y/n and then looks over at me. He pulls his mask down to reveal a smirk on his face.

"I'm a better shot than what I thought. You must Galmar, Y/n's lover. So how long has she been in this coma?"

"Excuse me? Why does her coma concern you?"

"Well depending on how long the poison's been in her system will vary if the antidote will work."

"A week and a day... now, where's the antidote?"

"Whoa who said that I'd give it to you?"

"Who are you by the way?"

"The Second in command of the Thalmor. I'm Rayllon Spellus. I won't give you the antidote unless you give me Y/n."

"What? I won't give her to you especially since the way you treated her."

"Hehe wow, you really would risk her never waking up just so you could you keep her? I'd give her back in what 100 years? Ya, she is only like 124. We Elves live to almost 300 years of age. Why what you guys live to 100, 120 at tops."

"Fine... just give me the antidote and you can have her."

"Good, just give her this and she'll awaken like nothing ever happened."

I turn to Y/n and walk over to her to pour the liquid into her mouth. She jolts up and points her finger at Rayllon.

"You! Get away from me. I don't need you! FUS RO!!"

Rayllon is slammed back into the wall with fear in his eyes. He runs out of the room and he mutters that this isn't over just I wait.

So... whatcha think? I did my best with it. I hope you accept it.