Doom Part 1 Alduin x Y/N

The author here, I don't know if I should keep writing these long chapters or keep them short. It is easier for me to write long chapters because I can go into more detail.

Logbook,

The Greybeards have sent me on a mission to defeat Alduin in Sovngarde. Odahviing has dropped me off near Alduin's portal to Sovngarde. I don't know how long this will take so this is my last log...

Y/N Pov,

I walk into the portal after defeating the many dragons and the dragon priest. I feel a familiar warmth flood through my body as the portal cleared. The Dovah inside yerns to explore and defeat Alduin. I walk down the path and a mysterious fog and voice flood all of Sovngarde. "If it isn't Dovahkiin the pooper of parties. I sense fear and all your other emotions. I sense... Is that lo- that can't be. The Dovahkiin can't fall in love... Unless it's your Dovah I sense. I-I... Y-y-you? Took you long enough," Alduin says soaring all around Sovngarde. A thud was heard coming from the fog. A mysterious figure pops out of the fog. A tall slender muscular Nordic man walks over to me. Those firey hell red eyes stare right into my soul as if calling my Dovah.

I couldn't contain my Dovah inside, it was as if a demon took control. I gripper my Dadric sword and swung at the mysterious man. I barely hit his face, but it still cut him. The mysterious man just stares as if he can't speak. "Zu'u los Alduin ahrk hei los Dovahkiin (I am Alduin and you are Dragonborn). Hei jur zey nuz gaht hei dreh ni lost fin ziidol wah krii zey (You challenge me but yet you do not have the urge to kill me)," Alduin says in his native language. "What? All I understood was the words Alduin and Dovahkiin," I question as he steps closer. "Do I need to spell it out to you? I am Alduin!! You are Dovahkiin!! Catch up on your Dovahzul Dragonborn," Alduin says looking angry.

I swing my sword at Alduin while muttering, "You have the destiny to live up to Alduin!! I will save all of Skyrim and you can't stop me." The swings get harder as I begin to let my Dovah full control and stop resisting his fate. Alduin stares at me just lets me swing at him. He smirks as he sees my confusion with what my dovah is doing.

"Dovahkiin why let her take control of you? Are you that stupid that you don't know about our Dovah culture?" "I'm sorry, but I didn't take dragon classes!! Pfff, I don't even know how to stop her. Her willpower is mightier than myself." I stop hitting Alduin with my sword. I see many bruises and cuts all over his face and his armor has dents from me. Alduin rushes over to me and picks me up and places me on his shoulder. He walks for a good hour with me facing behind him. He finally places me down in a small hidden cave full of prophecies and books and other good stuff.

"Here is a book that will let you understand about our dovah culture," Alduin says handing me a book about dragons. I open book and start reading the book.

Chapter one was about the prophecy of Alduin. Chapter two talked about their language. The last two chapters talked out the female dragons and all the dragon's cultures. I put the book on the shelf and I grab a book about the Dragonborn and other books.

Hours later once I finished all of Alcuin's books, I felt like I understood what my dovah was doing. I look around to see if I could see Alduin anywhere. A set of ruby hell red eyes was seen in a dark corner with a figure reading a book. All I could make out on what he was reading was the Lusty Argonion Maid.

Alduin's face turned a faint red when he saw me staring at him. "Um... May I help you? Have you finished reading all of my library full of rare and foreign books from other lands and that has never been touched by any human? Cuz if you are, I want to start off with how did you like my books." "Oh... I like them, but I don't understand why was my dovah attacking you back there. Because the book said a female dragon who attacks a male dragon is because she is fighting for him and for his affection. The other reason could be she is restless, irritated, or is in the mood to kill." "I figured you would have questioned that logic from the first book that you read. The male dragon or some... Understands what the female's intention is. For your dovah is all four..." "Wait... So you bring me here knowing I had intentions on killing you? I also don't get why you didn't fight back when I swinging with my dovah fully in control." "Y/N I am a gentleman even if you don't think I am. Not all guy dragons get the privilege to see a female dragon. All females are rare so when a male sees a female they are sworn to not fight back even if her intention is to kill him. But to answer your question about why I brought you here was to answer all your questions with an agreement."

Alduin reaches his hand out to me for me to shake before he tells me his intentions. I shake his hand and we get to talking. "Y/N, you have just agreed to become mine forever as long as you let me live. Both of us will obviously not live here in Sovngarde for we will build a house near Whiterun and continue life from there. You have two days to greet all your dead patron here in Sovngarde then we leave for Skyrim." "How can I trust you? How do I know you won't destroy the world? Ho- mmpphhh." Alduin cuts me off and kisses me to answer my question.

We walk out of the cave hand in hand and he leads me to the building full of the dead patrons that I had worked with. I enter the building and I see Kodlak talking to Ysgramor. I see Savos sitting down at a table enjoying some mead. I see a few other old patrons that I met and worked with. I walk I over to Ysgramor and Kodlak and talk about how much the Companions has aged over the many hundred years. Alduin walks over to me and leads me to a certain part where all the dead dragons are staying in Sovngarde. Everyone greets me with open arms (because well they in their human forms and Y/N... I'm not going to spoil it).

It's the end of part one and who doesn't love Alduin because you would be heartless if you hated him. For Talos sake, he saved you from your execution and you thank him by killing him.