Alteration Magic Ancano x Breton Y/n

Midnight_Rose16 has requested so let's get in with it shall we?

Y/n POV,

Being a master at Alteration magic isn't the most easy thing to be mastering in. Yet I know very little about the college and magic itself, I was born with the gift to immediately be gifted in all Alteration magic. With my low knowledge of Skyrim itself and the college itself, I am considered the most innocent mage or Breton in all of Tamriel in the history of being a Breton.

I joined the college about two weeks ago and I've made a few friends but I've made one enemy and that there is Ancano. I can't put my finger on how I truly feel about him so we are enemies and that is decided.

I walk into the college yet again avoiding Ancano's eyes for I don't want to see him but a small part wants to see him. I fight my instinct to find him and I continue on walking in the college not looking where I'm going. "Watch where you're going! Oh.. It's you." I fall over when I bump into someone. I look up and it is no other than Ancano himself. A slight blush of scarlet is seen on both our faces. "Sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going." The elf just brushes him self off and he slips into the Arch Mages quarters without getting noticed. I turn away and pull out a book that is all about Skyrim's history and another book about the the college. Hours later a clear of a throat was heard in front of me. "May I help you?" "Ya, first off what's your name? Second off, you need to go to your quarters and get some sleep." "Y/n, and I am actually already in my room, you actually just walked in my room." Ancano's face goes a bright red when he realizes what he had said. "Oh.. Ah sorry." "It's ok." "Can I come in? I wanna talk to you if you will let me of course." "Sure, I've got all night." I put my book down and look up to see Ancano sitting at my foot of my bed.

"You are quite innocent to let me in your room. Do you know about Skyrim's history or heard any other the rumors about me?" "Ya, I've heard the rumors but I dont listen to 'em because I don't believe 'em." "Well I just came in here to see if you wanted to go to the inn with me and drink some mead and talk some more." "Sure, I'll get ready and be out in a minute." My heart starts beating really fast when I begin to get ready. I walk out and I see Ancano holding his hand out for me to grab it.

We arrive in the inn and I see a table full of alcoholic beverages sitting in a room with two chairs instead of a bed. We walk in the room and we start talking as we take many swigs of our mead. "*hic* Y/n have I told you how I truly feel about you? Never mind, you don't feel the same." Ancano takes a deep chug of his mead and he starts crying. I take some more swigs of my mead and yet I don't feel affected at all. "What is the matter love?" "I love you Y/n and I know that you hate me because I am a High Elf that is part of the Thalmor." I look into his eyes and I could tell that he was drunk so I help him up grabbing all the alcohol bottles and I lead him back to the college and into my room. "I love you Y/n, have I told you I love how innocent you are and I bet that you taste sweet." (What in nirn did I just say? Oh ya I bet you taste sweet... What is wrong with me? I can write a really good romance fanfic and yet I can hardly keep a guy for even a split second anymore. Ehh). I pull Ancano's collar towards mine so his face is right in front of mine. "Wanna taste Mr. Elf? I bet I am a whole lot sweeter than you think." (What in the actual word was that? That's it, I need to get less sleep or is it more sleep? I never know. I think I've had enough Skooma for a life time now). I kiss Ancano knowing that he wouldn't remember what I just did. "Now sleep elf or I'll knock you out." Ancano gets snuggled in my bed and I crawl into my bed as well and we start cuddling.

Morning comes around and Ancano is still out cold. I look down at him and barely peck his lips, he stirs a little. I walk out if my room and start practicing my Alteration magic even though I am a skilled master at it. Hours of practicing and Ancano walks out of the building sloppily dressed. A hint of a blush crawls all over my face when I see him stumble over to me. "Rough night? Sleep well Elf?" "What happened last night? Why did I wake up in your bed unless no... I'm deeply sorry what I did." "Hehe, what do you think did last night? Unless no! No! I would not take advantage of yo- mmpphh." Ancano's kiss crash down on mine and his hands roa-(SON OF A DOVAH! What am I writing? Not much detail and I am writing something weird that doesn't follow the request... I need help😂).

I pull away from Ancano's face and I could see pure love in his eyes, so I return the kiss and my eyes flutter from the bliss. "I love you Ancano and no we didn't sleep together as if I would do that." A blush flushes my face and I try to hide it but Ancano removes my hands and he looks into my eyes.

Oh my that was quite the chapter. I love it