❄️Thawing a FROZEN heart❄️~Gratsu~ part 1

Natsu's Pov
       "Why do you shut everyone out?" Nasty chased after Gray heading for the door. "Let it go Natsu!" (See what I did there?)"Why? Why shut me out? What did I do?" Irritated Gray turned around swiping his hand, "I said enough!" Ice blasted onto the floor. Natsu, frightened, backed away looking hurt. Gray sighed, head down, "just... just leave it be." "Gray," Natsu reached out as Gray ran out the door of the guild. Master makarov came and put a hand on Natsu's shoulder, "let him go, he needs time alone." Natsu nodded.

Gray's Pov
       I ran, ran as fast as I could out of Fiore, away from everyone. Away from him. I tried hiding it the best I could all my life but the ice just slipped and it almost hurt Natsu. I couldn't let that happen again, not like last time.

Flash back (guild hall)

"Do it again! Do it again!" A young Natsu yelled excitedly wanting to see young Gray's magic once more! Gray grinned and lifting his hands to make snow appear. "Ooo," awed Natsu. "Wanna see something cool?" Gray asked. Natsu nodded eagerly. Gray started up his magic and made a snowman. Natsu gasped excitedly,"yay! Let's name him Pleu!" He giggled and Gray did too. They played in the snow the rest of the afternoon until the accident. "Natsu! Slow down!" Gray yelled trying to keep up with the jumping Natsu. Natsu giggled. Gray shot more snow hills towards Natsu but lost control. He attempted to make one in time so Natsu wouldn't fall but instead his ice struck him and Natsu passed out and a white streak appeared in his hair. Gray gasped, "Natsu!" He ran towards him and pulled him close to him. "No, nononono," panicking, "Gramps!"
        TIME SKIP "Is there any way we can get rid of the ice?" Makorov asked Porlyusica holding Natsu. "Yes there is. It's a good thing it was his head and not his heart cause there's nothing we can do if it was his heart." Gray looked at Natsu. "Will he be okay?" He asked. Porlyusica smiled at him. "Yes dear one, he will be." "Is there anything else that we need?" Asked Makorov. "There is one more thing." "And what is that?" "His memories of this moment will need to be removed including the knowing of Gray's magic, it's safer." Gray looked down, "Will he still remember me?" "Yes child he will still remember you." Gray smiled. "Then it's settled." Makorov said. "Thank you for your time Porlyusica." Porlyusica simply nodded.
Flashback ended

Hi🙂 first, disclaimer: I do not own fairytail or frozen or the characters. But, I hope you all like the story so far! There is going to be a second part to this too🙂 this is based off of the coronation day scene and where Elsa (gray in this story) runs off also where they were little, sort of🙂 So that's all for now but stay tuned for the next part!