✨~Gratsu/Natray (Uke Gray)~Belly Dancer~✨

For @anime_girl20

Hope you like it! 😊Enjoy!😊

     Natsu sighed longingly as he sat at the bar Sting was working at. They were at a nightclub, which Sting was now the owner of. Club for all guys. Sting waltzed over to his best friend. "Yo, Natsu! What's up?" Natsu sighed again, "Nothing." Sting looked at him knowing something was wrong, "Thinking about him again aren't ya?" Natsu nodded. Music blaring. He looked over to where one of the dancers were. The, small, dark haired one was belly dancing. Gaining the others in the club attention. He was shirtless but had a skirt on with heels. Natsu furrowed his eyebrows, something was oddly familiar about him. "Hey Sting?" "Yeah?" Natsu nodded towards the dancer. "Who is that?" Sting looked to where Natsu. Sting looked towards his nightly dancer. "His name is Gray. He's one my most regular dancers. Everyone loves him." Natsu's eyes widened. He looked back at Gray, who was now on the floor dancing back to front with someone, hips swaying. He slid down their front. "By any chance, is his last name Fullbuster?" "Yeah, it is actually. Why, do you know him?" Then Sting's eyes widened himself, "Wait, is it who I think it is?" Natsu looked back at Sting, "I think it is." They both looked towards Gray, shocked. "Oh, my god." Mouths were opened. Then, Gray caught their eyes, still dancing. The night continued on. "You stayin?" "Yeah, I might try and catch him before he leaves." Sting nodded, "Alright, I'll be locking up still, stay as long as you like." Natsu thanked him. He disappeared. Soon the song was slowing and Gray was getting his stuff ready to go home. Now was his chance. He quickly crossed the room towards the stage. Gray was just about to leave. "Wait!" He grabbed his arm gently. They both stopped. Gray turned around towards Natsu wide eyed. Natsu was panting. "Gray?" He looked confused. But then realization hit him, "Natsu!? What, what are you doing here?" Then Natsu hugged him and spun around. "Oh my god! I never thought I'd see you again after graduation!" He placed Gray down. He smiled at him. Gray returned it. "To answer your question, I come here every night with Sting. I haven't been able to stop thinking about you." Gray's eyes soften. "I miss you Gray." "I miss you two." Gray hugged him again. Once he pulled back, Natsu suddenly kissed him. He responded. They grinned at each other then kissed again. Natsu held Gray's head as they kissed, both smiled through the kiss. They're finally reunited once again.