✨~Stingue~The baby~✨

Sting's Pov

Just recently we've found out that Rogue was carrying. I was so happy. I couldn't handle the excitement. We're having a family! Everyday it's been so hard to resist to touch Rogue's bump. But, I can't help it.

Time skip

Rogue was getting breakfast. His belly was still flat but it was there. I smiled and I snuck up behind him. I placed my hand on his tummy, "Boop." Rogue playfully rolled his eyes but smiled at me.

Month two

We were at FairyTail. Hanging out with Natsu and the others, catching up on stuff. Rogue was talking to Natsu and Gray when I went to get a drink. I came up and then touched his tummy. Smiling, "Really?" Natsu and Gray looked at us happily. Gray touching his own belly happily smiling at Natsu. They were also having a baby around the same time as us. Which made me excited even more.

Month 4

We were requested for a job. Rogue was talking to the people that asked for us specifically. I hugged him from behind and place my hands on his belly again. He groaned in annoyance, "Now's not the time Sting," but smiled at me and held my hands there.

Month 6

Rogue was with Yukino and Minerva. Hanging out and having a good time. I got back from my office doing paperwork. I saw him chatting. Yukino saw me and smiled. I kissed Rogue's neck and touched his belly. "Oh come on Sting," he smiled at me and looked at me chuckling. The girls cooed at us.

Month 8

We were cuddling in bed. Rogue on his back. I was facing him, elbow holding me up. I kissed all over his face. Then his lips. I placed my hand on his belly. He sighed but kissed me anyway, smiling through it.

It's time

The baby's arrived! Rogue was worn out. But he held our baby boy close to him. He smiled at him. He looks exactly like us. Rogue's dark hair. My greenish eyes. I kissed Rogue, "I love you." "I love you too." Rogue smiled. Then, I placed my hand on our baby's head. Rogue laughed when the baby shook my hand off. The baby giggled. I smiled. I have a family now and more importantly, it is with Rogue. I couldn't be happier.

The end

Author's note

Stingue fluff!😊 I saw a video on Facebook like this, and got an idea😊 Enjoy!😊