✨Gratsu~Family Au~✨

Rise of the Guardians crossover! Just had the idea in my head😊 (Also I just like the idea of Gray and Jack together as well!)

Gratsu!

Past Jack/Gray😊

   It was late in the night when he heard the baby monitor go off. He sat up unwrapping himself from Natsu, and headed towards his baby girl's room. He heard giggles. He stretched as he entered the room. But something made him pause. He followed where his baby girl was looking with his own eyes and there standing by her crib was, "Jack?" Said person stopped all movement. Frozen in place not daring to move. Gray saw bright blue eyes look up at him, nervously grinning. But then, "Wait, You, you can still see me?" Gray nodded hesitantly. 

   His baby girl, Rose, giggled in his lap as he booped her nose. Jack watched fondly, smiling a bit. Gray let her play with his fingers. "She's adorable." Jack whispered softly. Watching the, now, father and daughter interact. Gray smiled. He tickled his daughter. She giggled. Both boys chuckled. "Reminds me of Sophie when she was little." Gray looked up, "Sophie?" Jack nodded. "One of the kids I look after. My boyfriend, Jamie's little sister." Jack smiled at the thought of Jamie. "Good kid?" "Jamie? Yeah, one of the best. Though he's not so little anymore. They grow up so fast. Too fast. I remember my first meeting with him. That's when I knew he was the one. Sophie's good too." Gray smiled sadly at Jack. He looked back down at his daughter. It went quiet between the two. "I miss you." Gray whispered. Jack's heart fluttered. He looked down and saw how their hands were close to one another. He smiled to himself. "I miss you, too. But I've moved on. We both did." Gray suddenly felt a cold hand wrap around his own. He looked at Jack, though Jack was already looking at him. Then somehow their faces were closer together. But before anything could happen, a flash of color flew between them. Jack immediately backed away. "Whoa, baby tooth, baby tooth, slow down!" She chirped at him angrily. Gray looked at them confused. "I know!" Jack whispered to her. She chirped more. "But I can't help it!" More chirping. "Alright! Alright! I'm sorry!" She puffed. Then glared at Gray and fluttered off. Jack sighed. Gray smirked, "Got in trouble, I'm guessing?" "Yeah, but, I don't regret it." Gray was confused again, "Don't regret what?" Jack smiled at him, "Seeing you again." Gray's heart fluttered this time. "Well," Jack looked down, "I better get going." He looked at Rose and smiled, "Looks like she's ready to go back to bed." She was yawning when Gray looked at her. He chuckled, "Yeah, I guess she is."

   Jack watched from the window as Gray tucked in his daughter one last time that night. He kissed her forehead, "Night princess." He whispered. He turned off her lamp. Then he walked to where Jack was. He smiled sadly, "So, is this goodbye? Will I see you again?" He looked at Jack. Not wanting to look away. Afraid he'll disappear forever. "Not exactly goodbye. I'll still come around to check on ya. Mostly Rose, now. But I'll still be here. Just you won't be able to see me anymore." Gray looked down at that. Jack's heart ached. He brushed away Gray's hair from his eyes. Gray leaned into the touch. "It was good to see again, Gray. Though, it's time for me to go." Gray nodded. He watched Jack walk to the edge. Then something popped up in his mind, "Jack!" He ran and hugged him. Jack was caught off guard but soon returned the hug. "Thank you, for everything. For my childhood." Jack smiled and hugged tighter then he let him go.

   Jack looked into the window of Gray and Natsu's room. He smiled softly at them. "Take good care of him for me, Natsu." He whispered. He saw Natsu snuggle into Gray's chest more. Gray tightened his hold and nuzzled Natsu's neck. He had a smile on his face. Jack smiled one last time. He blew a snowflake towards Gray, then he vanished.

   Gray woke up a second time that night. He looked around the dark room. He got confused when he felt colder. He swore he felt someone near him. Must've been a dream. Oh well. He looked at Natsu. He smiled. Then he snuggled back down into the blanket and pulled Natsu closer to him kissing his neck. He fell asleep.

The end

Some Gratsu family fluff!😊 Enjoy!😊