✨~Gratsu~Sleep~✨

Gray rolled over and wrapped his arm around Natsu. Well that's what he wanted to do, but instead his arm met with a empty space where his love should be. He paused. Then moved his arm in search for him. He got up after feeling the bed still empty and rubbed his eyes. "Natsu?" He yawned. Then he heard a cry. He sighed softly and made his way towards their daughter's room. He leaned against the door frame. He smiled. Natsu was there holding their baby girl, trying to calm her down. But Gray also notice how tired Natsu looked. This was the third night Natsu didn't get any sleep. He's been too worried about Rose. He walked up to them and wrapped his arms around Natsu. "Go to sleep." Their little girl calmed down a bit after seeing Gray. "But I," Gray gently took Rose from Natsu and kissed him. "I got this, okay? You need to sleep. It's good for you. I'll watch over her. She'll be fine, don't worry." Natsu was about to protest, but he saw that Rose had calmed down and was now smiling up at her father. He sighed, "Okay," But before he went back their bedroom he kissed Gray, "I love you." Gray smiled, "I love you, too." One more kiss. Then he sent Natsu to bed. Their baby girl giggled.

The end

Author's note

Some Gratsu fluff!😊 Enjoy!😊