Gratsu~First time

Gray's Pov

       We were on the couch kissing. Natsu on my lap. We were originally watching a movie but we kind of got distracted. Hands were roaming. His were in my hair. We smiled through the kiss. I wrapped my arms around him underneath his legs and got up and walked to our room.  He gasped and held on tightly. "Don't worry, I won't drop ya." We reached our room and I made my way to the bed and set him down gently by the pillows. We continued kissing. Soon my lips trailed down to his neck. My shirt was already off. I tugged at his. Now his was off. It was like this for awhile, then, "Ready for your first?" I looked at him. He smiled and nodded.

Time skip to morning

       We were cuddled up. I was wrapped around Natsu and he was buried in my chest. I stirred. I yawned and opened my eyes. I felt weight at my side, I looked down and saw Natsu snuggled up against me. Head hidden in my chest. I smile. Then kissed his forehead. "Morning sleeping beauty." My voice was low. He stirred and then he looked up at me and smiled. "Morning." He yawned. He was adorable. "I love you." "I love you too." Then we continued cuddling the rest of the morning, enjoying the moment.

The end

   Author's note

It's short but, Gratsu fluff!😊 Enjoy!