✨~Stingue~Cuteness~✨

For @JuliaVeronik8

Hope you like it!😊 Enjoy!😊

    "Uh, Sting?" The doors of Sabertooth opened. Yukino, Minerva, and Rogue have come back from a mission. Along with Frosch and Lector. But Rogue was missing. Sting ran towards them in greeting. Wanting to see his boyfriend. He stopped halfway noticing his boyfriend wasn't here. "Where's Rogue!?" Yukino chuckled nervously, "That's why we need to talk to you." She looked nervous. "You see, well, while we were on that mission, chasing a witch, um, Rogue, kind of, maybe, sort of, gotten hit with a spell." She flinched a little closeting her eyes waiting for a reaction. She opened one eye and peeked at Sting. "So, Where is he then?" "I'm right here, you wumbo!" A small voice from above sounded. I looked up. There, sprawled on top of Yukino's head, ears and all, was my boyfriend, Rogue. I stared at him. Rogue's ears went flat, embarrassed, tail swishing side to side. "Don't stare at me!" He buried his face in Yukino's hair. But he peeked up, eyes wide. Yukino laughed a bit. Then looked at Sting, who was still staring at Rogue. So, cute! Rogue squirmed, not liking the attention. Yukino picked Rogue from her head. Rogue has turned exceed size, and Sting was dying inside just by how cute Rogue was looking right now. To complete the look, Rogue has a matching pink frog costume on like Frosch's. Sting drooled. Rogue noticed, "Oi! Don't get any ideas!" Why me, he mumbled to himself. He rolled his big eyes. Ears going flat again. Then all of a sudden, Rogue held out his tiny arms towards Sting, wanting to be held by his boyfriend, to feel the warmth. Sting snapped out of it and scooped up his ball of cuteness of a boyfriend, and rubbed his nose against Rogue's, grinning and held him against his chest. Rogue started purring and he  blushed deeply. "Awe!" The girls cooed. Rogue quickly pressed his face in Sting's chest to hide his embarrassment. Sting wrapped his arms around him. "You have no idea how adorable you are being right now." Sting commented. He got a tiny sharp bite on his neck for that.

The end