Natray/Gratsu~ Meeting Gray's dad Silver

Gray's Pov

          We landed. He let go of me. We started a battle. After a blow from me, he was on the ground. "Kill me Gray." I wielded a sword, but I didn't move. "I can't." I looked down, "I can't, you're my dad." The sword disappeared. I started crying. "You've grown into a fine young man. I'm proud of you." I covered my face to hide the tears. I heard movement and then I was pulled in a hug. "Dad. I miss you." My voice broke. "I miss you too son. So much." His grip tightened. "Hey, I gotta ask you something." "Hmm?" "Don't you have a girlfriend? That blue haired girl? What was her name? Juvia?" I froze. "Uh," I chuckled a bit. "About that..."

       Silver's Pov

           We were still hugging when I contacted her. Hey, aren't you Gray's girlfriend? This is his dad. I heard a squeal. 'Uh, that's kind of complicated right now. Actually, sir, you're kind of asking the wrong person about that.' She chuckled nervously. Huh, so you're not his girlfriend. 'No, he uh, he kind of has someone else sir.'  And who is this person? 'Uh, if you want I can get him to speak to you?' Him? Sure. 'Hello!' A cheerful voice was now on the other side. Hey, are you the one that Gray is in a relationship with? 'Yes sir I am!'  Huh so it's not a girl. 'I'm Natsu!' My eyes widened, I know that name somewhere. Take good care of him. Please. 'Don't worry, he's in good hands!'  I smiled, he seems like a good boyfriend for my son. If you don't mind, Natsu, I'd like to meet you before I leave forever.

Time skip

Natsu's Pov

        "Thanks Happy!" "Aye Sir!" He flew off. I turned around. Gray was there hugging someone, he looked oddly familiar. Wait it's the guy who gave Lisanna a cold drink in the cell. I smiled at the two. They let go of each other, then turned towards me. "Natsu, what are you doing here." Gray cake towards me and hugged me. "Hey!" I hugged back. He kissed me on the cheek. "I got called here by him." I gestured toward the man by Gray. I smelled that scent again. I knew he smelled familiar to Gray. "You must be Natsu." The man came towards us. "Yes sir." "Weren't you in the cell with that girl that took a drink from me?" "Yeah." "I'm Gray's dad." My eyes widened. That's why his scent was like Gray's! Gray was next to me and had a hand on his stomach. We were having a child soon! We found out a few days ago. "Nice to meet you sir." "So, I'm guessing you're dating Gray?" I nodded. "Take good care of him. That's all I'm asking." "I will." I looked at Gray and smiled. He smiled back.

Gray's Pov

"Hey, dad?" "Yes son?" "I need to tell you something." I looked at Natsu. He smiled at me building up courage. "Your... your going to be a grandfather soon." I looked at my dad. I grabbed his hand and put it on my stomach. He stared at it in disbelief. Then he looked at me and smiled, "Gray," He looked at my stomach again. "Oh my god." He laughed and then hugged me and spun around. I giggled. "Natsu's the father." He looked at Natsu. Then embraced him. "This is amazing." "So, you're okay with this?" I asked, nervously. "Of course! You are my son." I smiled once again. "I love you dad." "I love you too son." We embraced again. He looked towards Natsu, who's smiling at us. "Come here!" Dad had an arm lifted for Natsu. He joined us. A few minutes passed. "It's time for me to go." "I, I understand." He ruffles my hair. He looked at Natsu, "Be good to him." Natsu nodded and he came over to me and pulled me to his side. Then my dad was gone.

The end

Author's Note

     I just watched this episode last night and I almost cried! (Gray!)So I kind of wanted to write a story about it, so here you go! Natsu meets his dad! Enjoy!😊