✨~Gratsu/Natray+Stingue~Double Date✨(uke Gray and Rogue)

Gray's Pov

"Gray! You ready?" I heard my boyfriend Natsu yell through the apartment. "Yeah!" I yelled back sliding on my jacket. We were getting ready for our double date with Sting and Rogue. Both of us are excited. Natsu found a lake not to far out from Fiore, it's beautiful. Especially when frozen. So we decided to go out and even invite Sting and Rogue for a double date which they agreed, and to catch up on life. I went down the stairs and saw Natsu by the door. Sting and Rogue are there too. "Alright, lets go!" Natsu grinned.

Time skip

We got to the lake. The view was breathtaking. I felt arms wrap around me. "Let's skate!" He pulled me towards the lake and we started skating well, mostly me, Natsu was having trouble. Sting and Rogue were already on the ice. "Whoah!" Sting slipped but got his balance back by squatting and putting his arms out and Rogue in front of him. Rogue laughed at him. Sting grumbled as Rogue came towards him skating perfectly and wrapped his arms around Sting and guided him. "Awe man!" I heard Natsu exclaim when I looked back from watching Sting and Rogue while skating backwards. I laughed at the sight. Natsu fell backwards on the ice. "Shut it! You know I'm not good with ice." I skated towards him and helped him up "Come here." I smiled at him. Soon we were dancing on the ice. Me guiding Natsu, my arms around his neck, his around my waist. Same with Sting and Rogue, Rogue guiding Sting. We twirled around, laughing for a while, and then got side by side with Sting and Rogue. "Thanks for inviting us! This was fun!" Sting grinned at Natsu. He grinned back, "Anytime! It's nice hanging out you guys every once in awhile and catch up!" We all laughed. I looked at Natsu. When I did, I felt something warm on my lips. I smiled through it and kissed back. We pulled back and smiled at each other. We looked at Sting and Rogue, they were also kissing, but a little more deeply then what we did. "Sting!" Rogue whined and blushed a bit when Sting wouldn't pull away. Though he finally did. Afterwards, we ended the day skating, and slipping, til sunset. It was a perfect day.

The End

Author's note

Gratsu/Natray + Stingue fluff😊 Enjoy!😊