✨Grastu~Snogging✨

It was a normal day for FairyTail. Fighting and such. They finally had a relaxing day, no encounters with other guilds, and no serious business. Just the guild in its natural state. Everyone was enjoying their time off. Teams hanging out in the guild and talking to others. There was one team though that was at least trying to relax without getting annoyed, Erza eating cake, and Lucy being annoyed by Happy. Wendy talking to Carla. The other two, well, they were relaxing in their own way. Natsu siting on Gray's lap, kissing him deeply, and not planning on stopping. Gray wrapped his arms around Natsu. Both shirtless. Lucy was finishing scolding Happy, when she saw them. She shrieked, "Please keep your clothes on!" Wendy looked her way wondering what's happening. Lucy saw her and immediately put her hand over Wendy's eyes. "At least keep it PG!" She yelled at them, but they didn't listen. They were in their own little world. Natsu pulled on Gray's necklace to bring him closer. "Erza..." she called out hoping she would help. But she was also busy eating cake. She opened an eye, "Leave them be, just be glad they aren't being reckless." She went back to her cake. Lucy sighed in defeat and removed her hand from Wendy's eyes. Wendy giggled and went back to Carla. Lucy sat down and rested her chin on her hand and sighed.

"They're in loooooovvvvvvveeeeee!!" She sighed again.

The end

Author's Note

Gratsu fluff😊 Enjoy!😊