Forced Apart~ Gratsu, Fraxus, Stingue (Gajevy aside) part 2

The guild hall was quiet. Gray still holding Natsu. Freed calming Laxus, and Rogue trying not to cry. "I suggest you go and talk things out for now." The three couples nodded. "Hey, come on, let's head home." Freed gently said. His hand combing through Laxus' hair. Laxus nodded. Gray looked down at Natsu, "Wanna go home?" He asked softly. He felt a nod on his chest. With that, both couples headed home. Leaving Rogue, Sting, and the others from Fairy Tail at the guild. Sting looked at Makorov, and Makorov nodded towards the door. "Go, you two should talk too." He said. Sting obeyed and wrapped his arm around Rogue and there exceeds and they were off.

Fraxus Pov
    They got to their apartment. Seconds after the door was closed, Laxus grabbed Freeds hand and rushed to their shared room, Laxus lifted Freeds head and kissed him, feeling desperate. Freed responded. Soon, before it got more heated, Freed broke the kiss. "Hey, what's gotten into you?" Laxus looked broken, "I can't loose you Freed. I just can't. I need you." Freed looked at him softly and then he pulled Laxus towards the bed and they sat on the edge. "It's about us being forced apart isn't it?" Laxus nodded. He sighed. But then Laxus turned around and searched his coat pocket. "I had the whole day planned out for us today." He pulled out a box. Freed's eyes widened, "Laxus," hand over his mouth. "But then we got this news that none of us can be together and," Freed cut him off, "and that's why your upset." Laxus looked up at him. "Yes. I was going to give this to you." He opened the box and in it was a beautiful engagement ring. Lightning and runes mixed together in the opal. "I love you Freed, I want to be with you forever, that is, if you say yes." Tears started to form in Freed's eyes. He nodded quickly, "Yes, Yes Laxus I'll be with you forever." Laxus looked up, "Really?" He said in disbelief. "Of course, I love you Laxus." Laxus had a huge smile on his face. Then he attacked Freed into a hug and pulled his head back enough to kiss him. They pulled apart and he placed the ring on Freed's finger. Freed looked at it in awe. Is real or a dream? But Freed was lost in happiness to care about that. He was going to marry the one he loves. Then, "Wait, What about the magic council separating us." Laxus looked at him, "Hey, don't worry about that right now. We still have a week to figure things out. For now, let's just enjoy this moment." He lifted their hands with the ring and kissed his hand. Freed nodded.

Gratsu Pov

     They got home. Natsu still holding onto Gray. "Hey," Gray whispered. "Everything's going to be okay between us. We are going to stay together, I don't care what the council says, I'm not going to loose you." He kissed Natsu's head. "Come here." He led them to their bedroom and they laid down. Gray cuddled up next Natsu. Natsu quickly wrapped around Gray protectively. Gray just snuggled closer to his chest, safe in Natsu's strong arms. "Do you want to talk about this?" Natsu took a second to reply. "Can we just lay here, I want to spend as much time with you as I can before the week is up." He whispered. Gray nodded. Soon they fell asleep wrapped around each other, not wanting to let go.

Stingue Pov

      They got home. Frosch and Lector went about, leaving Sting and Rogues in the living room to give them privacy. "What's going to happen to us?" Rogue whispered. He wrapped his arms around Stings neck and Sting pulled him close to him. Rogue buried his head in Stings shoulder. "We are staying together, that's what's going to happen." Sting replies determinedly. "But the council sai..." "I don't care what the council says. I'm staying with you and we are going to take care of this child together. You hear me?" Rogue nodded. Sting looked at him. Then, he kissed him and Rogue did the same. "I love you Sting." "I love you too."

This is going to be a long week

To be continued