✨~Sting/Gray(uke Gray)~✨

"Has anyone seen Gray?" Natsu asked. "Yeah, Where is he? I haven't seen him all day." Lucy joined in. "Oh! He told me he was headed out for awhile. Visiting a friend outside of the guild." Mira called to them. Natsu was very confused now. Friend? Not from the guild? "Who is this friend?" Mira turned to him smiled, "He actually told me to not tell anyone who it was." "What!" Natsu pouted. "Awe man! I want to know whose more important to him than us though!" His lip stuck out. Mira smiled at him and giggled.

With Gray

Gray giggled when Sting made some weird jokes, trying to get him to laugh. Then Sting grinned. Went towards Gray and poked at his sides. Gray gasped and closed in. Trying to get away from Sting's tickling. He felt arms wrap around him from behind, "Gotcha!" Gray was full on laughing. Sting setting him down after spinning. The two were at the park near the river, wanting to meet up without anyone from their guilds knowing. Who knows what they would do if they found out. Sting pulled Gray closer to him, Gray's back against his chest and face in his neck, facing the water. Gray leaned in the embrace. Sting kissed his cheek. Gray sighed, "I could stay like this for forever." Sting hummed in agreement. Both breathed in the air. "It's getting late." They were now seated by the water leaning against a tree. Gray leaning against Sting. Sting still burying his face in Gray's neck. "Hm?" He was half asleep, getting warmed by Gray's scent filling his nose. "Come on," Gray nudged him gently. "Nooo! I don't want you to go," Sting pouted. Gray chuckled at his boyfriend. Gray stood up and stretched out his arms to Sting. "Oh, alright," Sting took Gray's hands and pulled up to stand. The couple headed back to FairyTail. Sting wrapped an arm around Gray's shoulder holding him close. Gray holding his hand that was hanging.

The guild

Natsu paused from what he was doing and sniffed. Gray's back! And, with Sting!? "Gray's back everyone!" Natsu announced cheerfully. The doors of the guild opened. "Sting!" Gray laughed as Sting hugged him from behind, not wanting to go just yet. The FairyTail members turned towards the two with interest. Natsu's eyes widened. "Alright! You can stay for a little bit." Gray kissed his cheek. Then turned to the guild members, then stopped in his tracks. "Uh, heh," Gray blushed deeply, chuckling nervously. Sting looked up from Gray's neck. "You're with Sting!?" Natsu yelled, shocked. It was silent. The two looked at them sheepishly. Mira smiled at them. They have a lot of explaining to do.

The end

Author's note

Some Sting and Gray fluff!😊 Enjoy!😊