✨~Midnight/Cobra~(uke Midnight)~✨

For @Btskookietae

Cobra/Erik's Pov
      I grunted in pain and fell to my knees. "Erik! Are you okay?" Angel yelled from her side of the battlefield. We've been battling this monster that's been running around. I hissed. "Where's Midnight?" Angel looked at me weird, "Why do you need Midnight?" I squinted my holding my stomach, "Just tell me where he is!" She panicked, "He's with Racer on the other side of the field!" She called to me. I got up still in pain. Something's wrong. "Stay here and keep battling." I ordered. I ran towards Midnight. The pain fading. I spotted him, but I stopped. He's hurt, badly. "No, Nononono," I rushed to him quickly and picked. He was jabbed in the stomach. That's why it was hurting so badly on me. Wendy, I need to get to Wendy. I fled from the field.

Time skip

      "Help! Someone help us!" I burst through the guild doors with Midnight in my arms. "Wendy!" I called. She was about to run over here with Chelia, but Natsu stopped them, arm out in front of them, pulling Gray close behind him protectively, knowing another dominate slayer is near. "Natsu?" Wendy and Chelia looked at him confused. "Why should we help you?" Cobra looked at him desperately, "I, he's, he's my mate, and he's hurt and I didn't know what to do but to find Wendy and get him healed." He paused. "I need him." Natsu's eyes softened from the glare. Laxus and Gajeel were close behind watching. Laxus pulled Freed close to him too wrapping his cloak around him, hiding him, and growled softly, Freed kissed his cheek, calming him down instantly. Same with Gajeel with Levy. Natsu looked at the two girls, and nudged his head towards Cobra, allowing them to heal his mate, knowing what Cobra's going through, after almost losing Gray himself. The girls ran over and Cobra laid Midnight down gently, not wanting to harm him any further. They quickly got to work, smiling at each other, loving to help others in pain. Midnight relaxed as he felt the warmth of both of their healing magic flow through. They finished, "It'll take some time before the wound is fully closed, but right now he's doing great." Wendy explained, smiling at them. Cobra looked at her, "Thank you, thank you so much." He looked down at Midnight, placing a hand on his cheek. Midnight leaned into the touch. Cobra purred. The dragon slayers looked at the pair, knowing exactly what they were going through and knowing they would do the same with their mate if they got hurt. Later that day, Cobra and Midnight returned to their guild and Cobra kept close to him not wanting to lose him again. All was well.

The end

Author's note

Some Midnight and Cobra fluff!😊 Enjoy!😊