✨Gratsu~Why✨(Sabrina Carpenter)uke Natsu

You like New York City in the daytime
I like New York City nighttime
You say you like sleeping with the air off
I don't, I need it on
You like the light coming through the windows, I sleep late so I just keep 'em all closed
You ignore the music on the radio, I don't, I sing-a-long
I don't ask for you to change, baby no no no
And you don't ask for me to change

Natsu's Pov

Why? Why of all people I could have a crush on, it had to be popsicle. I don't even know if you like me back.

Tell me how we're not alike
But we work so well and we even know why
Funny how the stars crossed right
Cause we work so well and we don't even know why
You can call us fire and ice
But we work so well and we don't even know why

We're so opposite of each other. You're ice. I'm fire. Those two don't mix at all. We fight all the time. But yet, here we are battling beside each other and making sure the other is safe.

Cold outside and you're just in a t-shirt
I have cold blood even in a sweater
You start your night sippin' by the kilo
I don't, I know you know

It's winter. Snow everywhere. Team Natsu is on a mission. Everyone is freezing, well, except Gray, who's wearing a short sleeve shirt. "Gray, your clothes." He looked at Erza, "Huh?" Then he looked down, "Ahh!" He scrambled to get his shirt back on. "Perv." I said, mouth and nosed covered by my scarf keeping warm. "Fire breath." "Popsicle." "Boys enough!" "Yes ma'am." We said in unison voice shaken in fear of Erza. I looked back at Gray, he was already looking at me. I blushed and looked away. Still thinking of him being shirtless. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him look away too. But his cheeks were slightly pink.

Tell me how we're not alike
But we work so well and we don't even know why
Funny how the stars crossed right
Cause we work so well and we don't even know why
You can call it fire and ice
But we work so well we don't even know why

Somehow we end up on the same side
And you wouldn't think that we'd be alright
Even our eyes are different colors, but we see fine
Somehow we end up on the same side
And you wouldn't think we'd be alright
Even our eyes are different colors, but we see fine

  We were battling a monster. Paired up. Lucy, Erza, and Wendy, and Carla. Then me, Gray, and Happy. "Awe man why can't I be with Lucy instead of him!" I complained. Erza glared at me. That made me quiet. "Fine." We went to work. I threw everything I had. Gray did too. But it wasn't enough. I was preparing for an attack. I wasn't in time, the monster had already struck and sent me flying. I landed hard. "Natsu!" I heard someone yell. Then, "Ice-Make: Lance!" He slowed the monster down a bit. My eyes were closed in pain. "Natsu!" The voice was closer. "Gray," I whispered. "You okay?" "I think so." I sat up, wincing a little. I opened my eyes and I saw that Gray looked relieved. "Good." He smiled. But quickly fell when we heard a roar. Gray turned around. "I got this." Then he attacked the monster even harder. I got up and helped him. We kept battling but it was hard for me. I was still in pain from the last blow. "Natsu look out!" Once again I got hit, but this time it caused me to pass out. I heard footsteps coming my way. "Natsu." I felt cold air on my cheek. "Come on, flaimbrain. Wake up. Don't die on me" I stirred. "I need you." My eyes opened. "Hey," I nuzzled my head against his hand. Then he hugged me. "You were out for a few minutes. You scared me a bit." "You aren't getting rid of me that easily." He chuckled. "I love you Natsu." "I love you too."  Then Gray leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back. We pulled apart. "Ready to finish this monster?" He looked at me smirking. "I'm all fired up." Then we charged at the monster and finished him. "Ice-Make: Geyser!" "Fire Dragon Roar!" It was over.

Tell me how we're not alike
But we work so well and we don't even know why
Funny how the stars crossed right cause we work so well and we don't even know why
You can call it fire and ice
But we work so well and we don't even know why

Author's note

Here's a uke Natsu story (sort of). But I hope you like it! This song reminds me of these two so I used it for this and yeah. Anyways, enjoy!😊