✨~Gratsu~Fluff~✨

Natsu was putting in his contacts when Happy bursted through the room. "Natsu!" He jerked at the sudden loudness and lost his contact. "Nononono!" He tried to save it from the sink. But it was too late. The contact was long gone. He whimpered when he couldn't find it. Then he quickly checked his case but he ran out. He searched in his extra ones. His heart sunk. He didn't have anymore contacts and that was his last pair he tried to put in. He let out a big sigh and leaned his elbows on the sink. Face in hands. "Happy," the blue cat looked at Natsu sadly, "I'm sorry, I didn't know you were putting in your contacts." Natsu sighed again, "At least knock next time?" Happy nodded, "Aye." Great, now he has to go to the guild wearing his way too big glasses. They're probably gonna make fun of him. He sighed for the fifth time that morning, and with Happy's help, went and grabbed his glasses. Today's gonna be torture. Half the guild doesn't even know that I wear glasses. That includes, my boyfriend of three years, Gray! He slowly made his way to the guild, sulking.

Time skip

  He quickly went inside and made sure no one saw him. He sat with his team, head down. Natsu was greeted by his teammates cheerfully. That's when it got quiet. "You wear glasses!?" Lucy yelled shocked, after fully seeing him. His face heated up. The whole guild heard and all heads turned towards their table. "Natsu wears glasses?" Someone asked. Whispers went through the guild. Natsu blushed and sunk down in his seat. He looked at everyone, then he spotted Gray coming back after getting a drink. Though when they made eye contact, he froze midstep. Gray gasped and a tiny blush went across his nose. Natsu squirmed, not liking the attention. Well, only from his boyfriend of course. Gray's blush got deeper. The only thing going through Gray's mind right now was how cute Natsu looked at this moment. Big green eyes even bigger than before, thanks to the glasses. Gray finally snapped out of it and made his way over to the table and then just kissed Natsu right there. Natsu gasped at the sudden action. But soon he started kissing back. After a few minutes, they broke apart. Faces still close to each other. Gray smiled, "You have no idea how cute you look right now." He whispered. Natsu blushed. Gray just continued to smile at him and nuzzled his cheek. Then he chuckled and pulled him close. The rest of the day just went on like nothing happened, which Natsu was grateful for. He was never losing or running out of his contacts again. Ever. No matter how cute Gray thought he looked. But for now, he didn't mind.

The end

Author's note

Some Gratsu fluff!😊 Enjoy!😊