Forced Apart~ Gratsu, Fraxus, Stingue (Gajevy aside)

Gratsu Pov

It was early morning. The apartment was quiet, well, except for two sleeping boys soft snores. Birds chirping. The sun shines through the bedroom that they shared and the rays hit a certain raven haired mage. He squeezed his eyes shut tighter and rolled to his other side while still wrapped in strong arms, of a certain pink haired dragon slayer, and cuddled closer to the chest he was against. He sighed. Natsu's arms tightened around him, his nose nuzzling Grays hair. " Five more minutes," Gray mumbled. Natsu smiled. "I wish, but we need to go to the guild before our team comes looking for us, and you know what happens when Erza is angry and worried about where we've been." Gray groaned. "Don't remind me." Natsu chuckled. "Come on. Up." Soon they were headed to the guild hand in hand.

Fraxus Pov

Mornings after were Freed's favorite. Just laying there cuddled up next to each other drawing invisible lines on the other. 6 years with him. These 6 years have been the most amazing 6 years of his life. He loved every minute they have together. With Laxus. At this moment, Freed was tracing Laxus' tattoo above his emblem softly with his hand. He's memorized each line and can feel Laxus' heartbeat, which he also loved to feel. He sighed happily and moved closer to the strong body around him. Arms tightened around his waist. A hand moved to Freeds' hair. "I love you," Freed heard. He smiled, "I love you too Laxus. I always will." Then, "I'd love it if we could just stay here the rest of time, but we have to go to the guild." Laxus grumbled at this. "Do we have to go?" He whined almost like a child pulling Freed closer to him not wanting to let go. Freed giggled. "Yes we do." They both got up and got dressed and ready. Then they were off, Laxus' arm around his waist protectively. Today's the day, He thought. He was going to propose to Freed.

Stingue Pov

        Early morning. Rogue was the first awake. One arm was under his head and one was around his stomach, hand clasped with Stings. Sting was wrapped around him protectively along with Frosch and Lector in between them. Rogue sighed. He scooted closer to Sting. Soon he felt lips on his neck lightly pressing kisses. He smiled. "Morning." Rogue heard. "How are you and the baby doing?" Eyes widened. How did he know. Rogue heard a chuckle. "Yes I know about the baby." Rogue turned around in Stings arms. Still shocked. "How did you figure it out?" Sting just smiled sheepishly, "Dragon instincts I guess." Sting chuckled, "Don't worry, I'm not mad. I'm actually excited about a new addition to our little family. But I do wish that you would've told me once you found out." Rogue looked down. "I was going to, bu..." Sting cut him off, "But you got scared that I would leave?" Rogue nodded weakly. Sting sighed. "Come here." He scooted closer to Sting into his warm chest. "I'll never leave you Rogue. I love you too much to do so, including Frosch and Lector." Rogue smiled, "I love you too." "Now let's go to the guild I have a guild master meeting with the magic council along with fairy tails master too."

(At the Magic Council with Makorov and Sting )
No ones pov

     "What do you mean they can't be together!" an angry Makorov shouted. One of the members sighed. Sting looked at the ground. "We just cant let them be together. So it's either they break up and stay at the guilds or they leave their guilds entirely." "But some of my children are very happy together and if they're happy I'm happy! Some are even in long term relationships! I can't force them apart, especially if they're mates of dragon slayers! Who knows what they'll do!" The magic council member sighed again, "I'm sorry but that's just how it is. Including with Sabertooth. They have a week to make a choice." Makorov just sighed. How was he going to tell his children this news. On his right Sting was getting furious. He had to break up with Rogue or leave the guild? Why?

(At FairyTail)

No ones Pov

     Everyone was chattering happily. Team Natsu was  messing around. Natsu and Gray sitting cross cross across from each other on the ground being fluffy. Whispering to each other, kisses every now and then. Lucy and Happy arguing. Erza enjoying a piece of cake. Thunder legion was in their usual spot Freed and Laxus close together talking. Bixlow messing around. Evergreen with Elfman. Gajeel and Levy talking, Gajeel had an arm around her. Just the guild being the guild that they were. But soon... the doors busted open. Makorov and Sting with Rogue and their exceeds walked in. Everything went silent and everyone looked their way. Mirajane walked up, "What's wrong master?" Makorov looked at her, "I need to see Laxus and Natsu in my office." Natsu and Gray looked at each other, then Natsu headed towards Makorov. "What's up gramps?" Laxus soon joined them. "I need to speak with both of you and Sting in private." Rogue went to stand next Gray looking worried.

(Later)

     "WHAT!?" Laxus and Natsu yelled at the same time. The entire guild looked in the direction of the masters office. Laxus was furious he stood up from his chair and slammed his hands on the desk, "Why are they making us break up!?" Gramps sighed, "I'm not so sure myself my boy." Laxus pointed at him, "I..." he looked around. "I'm about to propose to Freed! Dang it!" "I know that Laxus! I tried telling them that you two have a long term relationship but  all they did was to tell me to either you leave the guild or break up, and I can't have you leaving the guild again not after last time." Laxus turned around with a hand in his hair frustrated. Meanwhile, Natsu, in his chair looking down, was still processing the information. "I have to break up with Gray?" He said barely a whisper. Makorov turned to him, eyes softening. "We just got together though, not even a few months yet." Sting came up to him and crouched down to his level with a comforting hand on his arm. "I'm sorry my boy." Makorov said. His eyes started to water but he wouldn't let the tears fall.

     They walked out and everyone turned to them. Natsu went to Gray quickly and wrapped around him, head in Grays neck. Gray put a hand in Natsu's hair and held him close, with a worried look. Laxus stormed up to be near Freed, and when he got to him  he nearly collapsed. But Freed caught him and held him close also. Laxus' head on his chest, hands clutching Freeds coat. "Hey, hey what's wrong?" Freeds gently asked looking down at Laxus, shocked at his actions. He's never seen Laxus this broken down before, besides a couple of fights, but this was new. Freed looked down at master and the others. Shocked expression. Sting held Rogue close to him. Rogues hand on his chest. Stings hand on Rouges stomach. "I don't wanna loose you Freed." He heard Laxus, voice cracking. "Hey, your not loosing me, not that easy anyway." Freed said gently. Gray looked at Natsu. "Natsu?"  He whispered. "I love you Gray." Natsu whispered, voice also cracking. It was Grays turn now to be shocked, eyes wide. Yes, he loved Natsu too, but they never said it to each before, at least not yet anyway. He just pulled Natsu closer. "What happened?" Erza finally asked. Sting looked at her and replied, "The magic council is forcing us to breakup." Makorov joined in, "Either that or they leave the guild. With a week to decide." Lucy chimed in, "But they're good together, all of them." Looking at Natsu, Gray, Laxus, and Freed. "They're also our strongest members, we can't have them removed from the guild." Erza exclaimed. Rogue looked panicked, "What about the baby!? I need you Sting I can't do this on my own." Sting looked at him and pulled him closer , a hand resting on Rogues head gently, "Hey, shhh. Everything's going to be okay. We will work something out okay." Rogue nodded. Makorov calmed everyone down, "It's up to them to decide. But for now, we wait."

To be continued