Natray/Gratsu~ Skate Date

Natsu's Pov

     It was the perfect day out to take Gray somewhere special. Especially since it was winter, his favorite season (mainly cause he was an ice mage). Anyway, the other day I was just wondering around in the woods. While doing so, I spotted something sparking in the sunlight in a large open meadow. I walked where the light was pointing and what I saw was amazing. A frozen pond! Then I thought, Gray would love this! So that's where we are now. I went home and found Gray. "Gray! Get dressed I have something to show you!" He looked at me cautiously. "Okay," he went to their bedroom, "Oh! And bring your ice skates!"

Time skip

       I led him through the woods, tugging his arm. "Natsu!" He giggled, "Where are you taking me?" He struggled keeping up with me. "You'll see when we get there." A few more turns. "Okay, Okay." I stopped walking. "Close your eyes." He did and to make sure he didn't see anything I went behind him and placed my hands over his eyes. "Natsu?" "Shh." I started leading him until we got to a perfect spot. "Annnd, open." I lift my hands. He gasped. "Natsu," He said breathlessly. "Do you like it?" "I love it!" He turned to me. "How did you find this place." I shrugged sheepishly. "I was wondering around one day in the woods and I came across this, then I thought 'Gray would love this and it would be a perfect date!' And yea." He hugged me tightly. "That's why you told me to bring my skates." "Yep"  Then he found a log by the pond and started tying his skates on. He went to the ice and started skating .

Time skip

        He's so beautiful. I thought while watching him skate. He did a double axle and combined it with a triple toe loop and landed perfectly. He was laughing. "Natsu! Cmon! Join me!" He called to me. Yes I did bring my own skates too. I got them on and joined him on the ice, no one else was here, just me and him and I was glad for it. "Whoa!" I slipped a little. He skated over and held me. "Need help?" He smirking. I whined and smacked his chest a little. "Shut it ice princess, I don't do ice." But I let him guide me. We skated around, but I held on for dear life. Gray chuckled, "Relax, flame brain, I won't let you fall." So I did relax. He let go of me and spun around me and went into a spin with one leg lifted in front of him and close to the ground and spun a couple times (like in the picture, I don't know what the spin is called), and came back to me. He giggled. He put his arms on my neck and mine on his waist and he skated backwards, pulling me with him. "Thank you for today. This is fun." He smiled at me. "Anything for you to be happy." I smiled back. Then I kissed him. He kissed back and we just continued gliding on the ice.

The end

Author's note

Just some Natray/Gratsu fluff 😊