✨~Gratsu-E.N.D!Natsu~✨

A scream was heard through the hall. Mard Geer smirked as he watched Gray stab the book of END, making Natsu scream in pain. After a few minutes Natsu finally went limp a bit. Gray looked down, feeling guilty about this whole set up. He never wanted wanted to hurt his boyfriend Natsu. But it was what his father wanted and he was going to pursue it. Gray looked down and gritted his teeth. His hand tightened around his ice dagger. The book was all bloody, he just needed one more place and then he was done. He felt movement near him. He didn't look up. There was breath on his ear, "Now, all you need to do is stab right in the middle and our little slave will be gone." Gray heard a whimper. His hand shook in anger. Natsu, I'm so sorry. He felt his hand move. Then all at once everything stopped. He heard laughing, "That's it! Keep stabbing it!" The dagger moved on it's own. He couldn't control it. Gray wanted so badly for everything to stop, and stop putting Natsu in so much pain. Then he heard a thud. Another laugh. "Finally!" His dagger fell and he couldn't move. He felt cold streams run down his face. He wiped them away but they just kept streaming. Mard Geer walked towards Natsu and lifted his head roughly from the ground. Natsu didn't respond. Greer scoffed and threw him down again. Then he left. Gray started crying again. He scooted his way towards Natsu and quickly pulled him into a hug. Natsu was passed out but he was breathing, which Gray was happy for. He cradled Natsu closer to him. "Gray?" He heard a soft whisper. He froze. He looked down and saw Natsu looking at him smiling. "Oh my god, Natsu!" Gray hugged him tighter again. Natsu hugged back. "I- I thought you were dead. Geer, he made me stab the book, he had control on me, and he captured you as his slave, and, and, oh my god!" Gray was close to tears again. He buried his face in Natsu's neck. Natsu tightened his grip on Gray. "Shh, it's okay, it's okay. I'm alive, you didn't lose me." He comforted. Gray was shaking, "But the book?" He whispered. "I guess it only killed half of me. The demon in me." Natsu whispered the last part. Gray pulled back to look at him. Then he kissed him. Natsu kissed back without hesitation. It deepened. Soon they pulled apart and Natsu cuddled into Gray. Gray just held him, happy that his love was safe and back to him without anymore harm.

The end

Author's note

Some Gratsu angsty fluff!😊 Enjoy!😊