✨~Gratsu~Shortie~✨

Natsu grunted as he tried to reach the book that was in Gray's hand, who held up high. He kept jumping, but nothing. "Come on, Gray! Give it back!" Gray chuckled, holding it even higher, "Not until you admit you're shorter than me!" Natsu growled, "Not gonna happen." Gray smiled, "Suit yourself!" He tried to keep standing tall, but it was a little difficult with Natsu tackling him and climbing on him to get the book. "Kiss me then," Gray smirked. Natsu glared. He kept trying. "Come on, Natsu! Just embrace that you're short! Levy did!" Lucy called. Lucy smiled at her friend who was underneath Gajeel's arm as a arm rest. Levy shrugged. "He just doesn't like admitting that I'm right!" Gray grinned. Then Natsu just got annoyed, he finally gave up and got on his tiptoes and pulled Gray down by his neck for a kiss. Gray smirked into the kiss. He wrapped his arms around Natsu and Natsu grabbed the book. Gray turned him around and rested his head on Natsu's. Natsu crosses his arms in annoyance and glared at everyone, but he leaned back into Gray, enjoying the hug. Gray kissed his head. He doesn't like to admit it, but most of the time he loves being short so he can easily cuddle up to Gray like now.

The end

Author's note

Some Gratsu fluff!😊 Enjoy!😊