✨~Natray~Fluff~✨

Gray watched fondly as Natsu played with Asuca. He laughed softly when he saw Ascua on Natsu's back like a horse. "Yeah!" Little Asuca cheered happily when Natsu lifted up like a horse would. "To the park!" Asuca laughed when he continued to play along. Gray, Lucy, and Happy followed. Mainly to make sure Natsu doesn't cause trouble.

Time skip

Gray smiled when he saw how Natsu watched over Asuka. Making sure she's happy the whole day. He laid a hand on his small tummy. Lucy saw. "He'll make a great father. I can already tell." She nudged him gently with her elbow, smiling. Gray looked at her, he smiled down at his stomach. Barely showing, but there. They heard laughing. "When are you Lucy gonna kiss?" Asuka asked Natsu. "Huh?" "You and Lucy." Natsu then realized what she was asking. "Oh, um, actually. Lucy is just a friend. I'm already kissing someone else." Natsu explained softly. He looked at Gray, smiling. Auska still beamed. Gray did get a bit jealous when they mentioned Lucy, but he kept calmed. He smiled when Natsu said that. Asuka saw Natsu look at Gray, "Kiss him!" Natsu was surprised. Gray was too, but smiled softly. Natsu smiled, and obeyed the little girl. He walked over and kneeled in front of Gray and lifted his chin. Gray smiled. They leaned in. It was a short, soft, sweet kiss. Natsu placed his hand on Gray's tummy. Enough to make the little girl smile. She clapped her hands and smiled big. Both boys laughed. Lucy smiled. "Yay!" Then she got an idea. "I want to go on a job!" "You do?" Natsu asked. Asuka nodded, "There something I want to get for momma and papa. But I need money to get it." The three wizards smiled at her. "Hey Happy find us a couple of easy jobs. Nothing dangerous!" "Aye sir!" He flew off.

Time skip

They got back to the guild. Asuka was happy about her item she got. Soon the cake was finished, and Asuka ate it happily. "You did good today." Gray complimented Natsu. Natsu smiled, he wrapped an arm around his waist pulling him closer. "Didn't know you were good with kids." Natsu smiled, "I do take care of Happy, which is kind of like a kid." He smiled. They chuckled, "True." Gray said. He looked at his belly and rubbed it. Natsu kissed his love. Gray happily accepted it and smiled through it. He felt hands on his tummy. Natsu. He grabbed Natsu's hands and held them there gently. He looked at him lovingly. "We're back!" Everyone turned to Alzack and Bisca and smiled. Asuka gasped and ran up to her dad and laughed. "Momma! Papa!" She giggled. "Guess What! Gray and Natsu kissed!" She giggled more. Her parents smiled. "I'm sure they did, honey. They do love each other after all." Alzack replies, picking her up, smiling. Gray and Natsu looked at one another. He and Bisca laughed. "Thanks for taking care of her, Natsu!" Alzack wave at him. Natsu grinned, "Anytime!" Gray moved closer to Natsu and laid his head on his shoulder. Natsu kissed his head. "Bye Natsu! Bye Gray! Let's play again!" Asuka yelled, waving.The boys laugh. "Sure thing!" They watched the family go home. Yeah, Natsu would be a great father. Gray smiled at the thought.

The end

Author's note

Some Natray fluff!😊 This one of my fave episodes😊 Enjoy!😊