✨~Natray vs Lyoray~ Part II~✨

The two had finished their date. There was still people at the guild when they arrived. Natsu was one of them. Though before Gray could go in, Lyon had stopped him. "Lyon?" Lyon held his hands, "I have something to tell you Gray." Gray's heartbeat quickened. "I love you, Gray. I have for a very long time." Gray looked at him. He wasn't expecting this at all so quickly, he hadn't even had a date with Natsu yet! But, he head to tell him, "I-, Lyon," he stuttered. "I love you too, but," he took a deep breath, "I have feelings for someone else. " Lyon's heart sunk. "I love both of you so much, but, if I'm gonna go with my heart, it's Natsu who I love." He whispered the last part. Lyon looked down, "I understand." Gray smiled sadly and raised a hand to Lyon's cheek. Lyon leaned into it. "I'm sorry." Gray whispered. Lyon kissed his hand that was still on his cheek, "Go to him." He let Gray's hand go. "Lyon," he was cut off, "I'll be fine. I promise." Gray then hugged him. "Thank you." Lyon hugged back tight. They slowly let go of each other. Gray started going back to Natsu. He stopped before closing the guild doors. Gray turned around and nodded at Lyon with a small smile. Lyon returned it. The doors closed. Gray quickly searched for Natsu. He spotted him and tackled him in a hug. Natsu stumbled backwards a little but soon gained balance and hugged Gray. They pulled back and Natsu kissed him. Gray responded and smiled through it. Natsu leaned his forehead against Gray's and they continued kissing. "You're the one I love." Gray whispered. Natsu smiled and kissed Gray again. He finally had Gray and he was happy. No more Lyon to worry about.

The end

Authors note

Some Natray/Lyoray fluff!😊 Enjoy!😊