✨~Gratsu/Natray (uke Natsu)~✨New Addition

Gray's Pov

       It was afternoon when I got back from a week long solo job. I got to our house and went inside. I smiled at the scene I saw in the living room. The kids running around playing, and, so was Natsu. Our youngest on his back, while he pretended to be a horse. The older two wrestling each other. "Oh yeah! Well fire is better!" Aiden yelled. "Nu Uh! Ice is better!" Our daughter Allie fought back. I chuckled. Then I looked around and saw our littlest one in the crib watching everyone and giggling. I sat down my stuff and picked her up and smiled while hugging her. She giggled and patted my face. "Hello cutie." I kissed her nose. I heard gasps. "Papa!" "You're home!" The twins tackled me in a hug. Careful of the baby. "Hey!" I laughed at them. "Papa!" My youngest squealed and hopped off Natsu and ran towards me too. We all hugged and then they went back to what they were doing. Natsu came over and was grinning. He kissed me and rested his head on my shoulder. "Long day?" I asked. He nodded. Our baby giggled. Natsu lifted his head and smiled when she patted his face. "How was the job?" "It was good. Easy pay." I handed Natsu our little girl and he kissed her head. I wrapped my arms around him from behind and put my chin on his shoulder. "Hey Gray?" "Hmm?" "What do you think about having another kid?" My eyes widened. He grabbed my hand and placed it on his belly. I kissed him. "Welcome home!" He grinned at me. "Yeah, welcome home." I smiled. I have a family, and it's growing, it's the best thing I could ask for and I'm happy.

The end

Author's note

Some Gratsu family fluff😊 Enjoy!😊