✨~Gratsu~Finding out~✨

It was a daily fight in the guild hall that caused the two to stay late and clean everything. Natsu earlier that day had challenged Gajeel to see who's stronger. But soon enough a few other people got dragged into the brawl and then Gray got dragged into it as well. A lot was broken. So, for punishment, master had made them stay later than everyone else and clean up their mess. But the two didn't mind at all, cause that meant they get alone time together, which they try to get every chance they have, since they couldn't really be with each other around their guild mates yet. No one knows about them, not yet. They're planning to tell them soon. Just have to have the right time. Natsu was zoned out until he heard Gray yawn. Natsu smiled. "Natsuuuu, I wanna go home!" A blue cat flew into his chest, wings drooping. Happy yawned along with Gray. He looked over at Gray, who was leaning on his broom about to fall asleep right there. Cutie. Natsu smiled to himself again. Then he walked over and wrapped his arms around Gray's waist, face in neck. Gray immediately leaned into him. He was about to fall over if Natsu wasn't there. Natsu led them to a corner in the guild and made himself comfortable. Gray got situated and finally settled on Natsu's lap. Natsu smiled at him. Gray wrapped his arms around Natsu's neck. Natsu then kissed him. Gray happily kissed back. Soon both shirts were off. But they broke apart before anything happened. Then Natsu laid down and pulled Gray with him. Happy curled up on his side. Gray got comfortable and placed a hand on Natsu's chest, underneath the scarf. They both fell asleep.

Time skip

  Erza was the first awake. It was still early morning which meant Lucy and Wendy were probably still asleep. She hummed to herself as she got ready for the day. By the time she got downstairs to the lobby of the all girls dormitory, Lucy and Wendy had woken up. Soon they made their way to the guild to check on the boys. They finally spotted the two, but what they saw made them stop all movement. The two were sleeping. Together. Natsu on his back with Gray cuddled in his chest, hand clutching Natsu's scarf. Happy on his side. Erza smiled approvingly. Lucy was still processing the scene. Wendy just thought it was absolutely adorable. Gray moved to cuddle closer to Natsu. He let out a happy sigh. Happy mumbled something about fish and Natsu was just purring, loudly. Erza sighed, "Come on, let's go see what job we can take." She ordered. Wendy immediately followed her. Lucy held back. She looked at the two boys. Then smiled and let them be. She joined Erza and Wendy. They'll ask how long they've been together later. For now, they'll let the two sleep more, knowing they had a long night last night. They heard another purr.

The end

Some Gratsu fluff!😊 Enjoy! Also Happy Easter!😊🌷