✨~Natray~✨unexpected expectancy

Gray's Pov

        It was early morning. Two certain mages were curled up in bed and sleeping in. Natsu has his arms around Gray and Gray scooted closer. Sighing at the warmth. He yawned and started moving. He opened his eyes. Natsu followed soon after. Gray looked up and saw Natsu already looking at him with a smile on his face. He smiled back. "Morning ice princess." "Morning." He yawned again and he heard a chuckle. "Let's head to the guild." He nodded.

Time skip

        They walked to the guild hall. When they entered, both went straight to their teammates. "I'm gonna go get a drink." Gray told Natsu. Natsu nodded.  He got went and ordered. While he was waiting for Mira to fix his drink, he felt a sharp pain in his stomach. He winced. Mira came back with his drink. "You okay Gray?" He started to answer yes by then another one came but stronger than the last. He leaned forward on the bar for support. "It hurts." He whimpered. Mira came rushing from behind the bar to lift up Gray. "Natsu!" Natsu looked up from is conversation with Lucy. He gasped, "Gray!" He ran towards them. "We need to get him to the infirmary." Mira ordered. "Right." Natsu took Gray from Mira and held him bridal style. Gray moved closer and gripped his scarf. "You're gonna be okay, you'll be okay." He whispered encouragingly. They got to the medicine room and set Gray on a bed. Natsu moves behind Gray and supported him. Porlyusica came in and started examining him right away. "What's wrong?" Natsu asked. "Impossible!" Porlyusica's eyes widened. "Okay, you gonna have to push for me Gray." She went to the end of the bed. Natsu looked shocked.

Time skip

   A baby's cry was heard. Gray slumped back against Natsu. "No way." Natsu whispered. He looked at Gray in awe. Happy tears started forming in Natsu's eyes. "How did we not see this coming? We didn't see any changes at all." Porlyusica looked at the couple. "Sometimes that happens. I guess yours was just well hidden." The baby boy was handed to Gray. He stopped crying when he felt his mother's presence. The baby snuggled closer to Grays chest. He was a perfect mix of him and Natsu. Gray looked at Natsu and Natsu smiled at him. He leaned down and kissed Gray. They both smiled. The baby cooed. Then hiccuped, but when he did, a tiny puff of smoke came out, like a dragon breathing fire. Gray was shocked. His baby boy laughed. The little boy then lifted his hand and opened his tiny hand. A small dust of snowflakes puffed out. Both his parents eyes widened. Clearly a surprise for them both. "I see your child has a bit of both of your magic." They heard Makorov say. "How though?" Gray asked. "I'm not sure my boy. It's probably just from your strong bond with each other." Gray looked at his baby boy and smiled. "He's perfect." Natsu was deep in thought. "What should we name him?" "How bout Theodore Fullbuster Dragneel?" "Theodore Fullbuster Dragneel." He repeats. "I love it!" He looked at his son and smiled. "Hello little Teddy." Natsu wiggle his finger under his sons chin and the child giggled. He was so happy. He has a family now. More importantly it was with Gray. The one he loved. His soulmate. Gray could say the same. Their perfect little family. This was all he could ask for and he's happy.

The end
Hope you like it! I just kind of thought of it while I was sleeping so I decided to write it😊  Enjoy!