✨~Stingue~Tortured~✨

(Notes: a tad bit violence from jiemma (sabertooth guild master before Sting))

Rogue's Pov

     A rough hand pulled me up by my hair and a knife traced my jaw. Jiemma. He laughed, "I've always wanted to get one of you two. Looks like my goal is complete." He pushed the knife a little into my skin, enough to make a cut. Then he threw me into the wall and kicked me. "No more twin dragons now." He grinned. I got knocked out by his magic, then there a coldness around my neck and I got dragged out. Sting, please, save me.  Everything turned black.

Sting's Pov

     "Where is he!?" I busted through the doors of the guild, startling everyone. I blasted magic at our master. Jiemma blocked it. It's been weeks since I've been separated from my partner, lover, and what I'm feeling now is beyond angry. "I have no idea what you're talking about." He said. I glared at him. Then I threw a punch. "Don't lie to me!" he just laughed, soon my back hit the wall. I attacked him more. "You wanna know where he is!?" Jiemma boomed. He moved his cape. Rogue appeared. He was chained up and bruised. I tried to get to him but Jiemma pushed me away again. Rogue struggled to get me and yell but he was muffled by a cloth and then got pulled back by the chain Jiemma pulled on. I got up from the fall. "Let him go!" I got into a battle stance. "Hmm," he pretended to think about it. "No," he pulled a knife out and then held it against Rogue's neck. He pressed it into his skin. Rogue squeezed his eyes shut. Trying to move away from it. "White dragon roar!" Jiemma dodged it. Then he lowered the knife to Rogue's stomach. "Stop it!" I ran towards them. But soon, everything stopped. "Rogue!" Jiemma let go of him and he started to fall, but I quickly caught him before he could. "What did you do? What'd you do??" I roared at Jiemma, magic shooting out of me. It hit Jiemma. He vanished. "Sting." Rogue called out to me. He started coughing. "Rogue." I pulled him closer to me. "It hurts." "I know, I know. You're gonna be okay. You'll be okay. He's gone now. No more hits." I kissed his forehead. Then, picked him up bridal style. "I'm going to FairyTail. We need Wendy." I said over my shoulder, before Yukino or anyone else could ask. I dashed out the door.

Time skip

    A couple hours passed. Wendy finally came out of the infirmary. I got up from my chair, "How is he?" She smiled at me, "He's doing fine! We got the knife out and we healed up most of the major damage. He's resting, but he made it!" "Can I see him?" Wendy nodded. I quickly went to his room. I fell by his bed. I crashed next to him, grabbing his hand. I let out the tears. "Rogue." I felt a hand brush my cheek. I looked up and saw Rogue smiling at me. I leaned in the touch. "You're awake. Oh my god, I thought, I thought I lost you." I kissed his hand that was on my cheek. "You're never gonna lose me Sting. Even if something like this happens again. I won't let that happen." I chuckled. I kissed him. He replied. Both of us smiled through it. "I love you." We smiled at each other when we realized it was at the same time. "Rogue!" We turned to the new voice. Frosch and Lector. Frosch ran and jumped onto the bed. He hugged Rogue. "You're not leaving me?" Rogue smiled at his exceed. "You were gone for forever." "No, I'm not leaving you." He petted him then kissed his head. Frosch didn't let go. Neither did I. My love was back and I'm happy again.

The end

Author's note

Some Stingue angst and fluff!😊 Enjoy!😊 I've actually been trying to write a torture fic where all the dragon slayers mates get captured. 😊But so far I don't know how to start it. 😊But here's this one with Stingue!😊