~Natray (uke Gray)~public bath

They've just finished a huge battle. All of FairyTail were involved. Though they did have help from Sabertooth too. After they returned to the guild, Makorov has decided they all needed a break. So that's what he did. He made an announcement saying that they should all enjoy their time off of missions and relax at the baths and homes. They all agreed and headed that way. The boys went to one bath and the girls the other. All of them took this time to relax and sooth their bodies with the water. Well, most of them. Natsu and Gray however had a different way of relaxing. Along with Laxus and Freed, this made poor Romeo horrified and embarrassed after hearing noises and hid under water. Natsu and Gray had gone off to a spot away and hidden from the others, which they took advantage of quickly. They giggled as they reached their destination and got in the water, then Natsu grabbed Gray by the waist and pulled him closer to him. Gray wrapped his arms around Natsu's neck. Natsu rested his forehead against his. "Hi." Gray giggled, "Hi." Then Natsu kissed him. He kissed back, and soon after it got more heated. They battled for dominance. Natsu won. Their hands explored the other. Gray trailed his down Natsu's chest, tracing his abs and muscles and lower. Natsu landed his on Gray's lower back. They moaned in the kiss. Natsu flipped them and pushed Gray against the wall of the bath. Soon trailed kisses down his neck. Gray ran his hands through Natsu's hair while he kissed his neck. "Natsu,"  He felt Natsu smirk against his skin. "Ready?" Gray nodded. So they went at it and they continued until they were ready to head home.

The end

Author's note

Here you go😅 so it's sort of  'that' with uke Gray. It's short, but I hope you like it! Enjoy!😊