✨~Sildarts~First fight~✨

Cana looked over to Gray worriedly. Gray looked back holding Natsu close to him. Both their dads were fighting. It was the first time they seen them so mad at each other. Usually they're all lovey, but recently  something had happened between them. Cana crossed the guild to be near Gray. "Are they gonna stay together?" She sounded small. Gray looked at her sadly, "I'm not sure, I hope they do." He wrapped his other arm around his sister pulling her close too. Cana laid her head on his shoulder, "Me too, they're good together." Both looked at their dads. They saw Gildarts pacing, Silver was shouting at him, "Gildarts! I told you! I'm not cheating on you!" Gildarts whirled around, "Then why do come home late then? Huh? And, and all the sneaking around? To me that sounds like you are!" He let out a heavy sigh and made his way over to the job request board. "Because I needed help with something! So I could make it special." He whispered the last part. Silver quickly crossed the room towards Gildarts and kneeled. Gildarts turned around, about to shout something else, but suddenly stopped. There in front of him was Silver on his knee, holding a small box containing a ring, out to him. He gasped quietly, "Silver?" He whispered. Silver just smiled at him, and let a couple of small tears out, "I love you Gildarts. I'm sorry I made you worry, but I just wanted to do this right, so I got some help." Gray and Cana looked at each other shocked then smiled. The rest of the guild went quiet. Silver continued, "So, would you, Gildarts, make me the happiest man and become a Fullbuster?" Gildarts was speechless. He started nodding, "Yes, yes I'll become a Fullbuster!" He smiled and let out tears. He tackled Silver into a hug and then kissed him. Silver kissed back and slid the ring on Gildarts' finger. They continued kissing. Soon the guild bursted with excitement, but the two was just in their own little world. "I'm sorry. I didn't realize," Gildarts started, Silver quieted him with another kiss. "No worries, let's just enjoy the moment." Gildarts smiled at him and kissed him again. Their little argument was soon forgotten.

The end

Author's note

Some Sildarts fluff!😊Enjoy!😊