✨~Gratsu/Natray~Fem!Gray~✨

Gray was with the girls at Lucy's trying to figure out who he loves. You see, Gray had managed to get himself turned into a girl on a mission with Lyon. But the only way he could turn back was to find his true love. The problem is, he doesn't know if a certain pink head returns the feelings. So, that's how he ended up with the girls. "How do I even know if he loves me back?" He asked shyly. He started playing with his now, long black hair. He blushed deeply, not used to talking about this stuff. "Trust me, he does." Lucy said smiling. Erza smiled to, "He talks about you non stop and worries about you constantly. Especially when you're on solo missions." Gray smiled softly at that. Then he blushed once again. All the girls cooed. He covered his face in embarrassment and whined. Then Lucy gasped, "There's one way to find out!" Soon, Gray got pulled by the girls and they started their little makeover.

At the guild

  The girls rushed in, pulling a blushing Gray with them. "Oh Natsu!" They all giggled. Natsu turned around from Gajeel to look at them. He was confused. Then Gray, all dressed up and blushing, was pushed forward. He stumbled and lost his balance. But then he felt warm, strong arms catch him. He opened up his eyes and looked up and saw Natsu smiling at him. He gasped and looked away, blushing. His smaller hands on Natsu's chest. Then he felt his chin get lift up and lips on his. He froze. But then responded. He felt magic around him. Then it was gone. Everything was silent. They pulled apart. Natsu was smiling still. Then Gray remembered the magic he felt. He gasped and looked at himself. He let out a small laugh. "I'm back." Though he froze. He looked at Natsu. "I'm back," He whispered. Then he a tackled Natsu in a hug. Natsu hugged back tightly and spun them around. He put Gray down, and pushed back his bangs. Gray leaned in the touch. The guild had bursted with excitement. "You're, you're my true love, Natsu." Natsu smiled softly at him then he kissed Gray again. Gray happily kissed back. Then Gray buried his face in Natsu's neck and let out a happy sigh. He's found his true love.

The end

Author's note

Some Gratsu/Natray fluff!😊 Enjoy!😊