✨~Gray/Loke~Fluff~✨

"Who's next?" Yukino asked. Lucy pulled out her next key. "I've heard about your little invitation. So what's up?" They heard Loke's voice before Lucy could actually open his gate. Lucy groaned. "How many times are you gonna do that?" Lucy glared at him, "I'm always at your service miss." Loke grinned. "Anyway, Yukino and I are giving you and the other spirits a chance to do whatever you've always wanted to do when you couldn't before. So, what's your request." Loke smiled, "Well, since you've asked so nicely, I'd like to see my boyfriend, Gray. I haven't seen him in awhile since I've returned to the spirit world, so I'd like to surprise him." Lucy stared at him, "You're dating Gray?" Loke grinned, "Quite a while, yeah." Lucy smiled a bit. "Alright, hey Natsu? Think you could go get Gray real quick?" Natsu looked over towards the girls and Loke, "Huh? Oh sure I'll get the popsicle!" He turned to Happy, "Yo Happy, give me a lift?" He pointing to his back. "Aye sir!" They flew off to get Gray.

Time Skip

       "H-Hey!" Gray protested when Happy lifted him off the ground unexpectedly. "Where are we going?" Happy grinned, "A special someone is wanting to see ya." Gray was confused. After a while they got to the place Lucy and Yukino were waiting. "I've got him!" Happy yelled towards them. Lucy and Yukino looked up and saw Happy carrying Gray. They smiled. "Hey Loke! He's here!" Lucy called. Happy placed Gray back down. Loke appeared. Gray gasped then ran towards Loke. Loke held out his arms. Gray tackled him in a hug. They fell backwards and laughed. "You're actually here!" Gray said between laughs. "Yeah, Lucy called and said that I can request anything, and I wanted to surprise you." Gray smiled at Loke while straddling him. Loke pushes himself up and kissed Gray. Lucy and Yukino smiled at the two. "I've missed you." Gray told Loke. Loke smiled at him, placing a hand on Gray's cheek. Gray leaned into the touch. "I've missed you too, baby." Loke kissed him again, then looked at Lucy. "Hey Lucy, I was wondering as part of my request, would it be okay if Gray visited the Spirit World again? That is, if he wants too. I want to spend as much time with him as I can." Lucy smiled, "Of course!" Loke smiled. "Would you like that?" He looked at his boyfriend. Gray smiled at him, "I'd love to!" They smiled at each other. "Then we're off!" Loke announced cheerfully. His gate closed, taking Gray with him. Lucy chuckled. "They're good together." She commented smiling.

"Yeah, they are."

The end

Author's note

Some Gray/Loke fluff! Enjoy!😊