Gratsu/Natray~Fluff~✨

Huh. That's weird. "Hey, guys. Has anyone seen Natsu and Gray?" Lucy asked when she walked up to the bar. Mira and Erza looked up from their cake and dish. "It's usually very loud in the guild. It's just weird not seeing them go crazy." Mira smiled at her, knowing exactly where the two are but not saying anything. "They're probably out fighting somewhere." Or just plain making out. Erza left that part unsaid. Lucy groaned. Those two are always fighting. Lucy thinks they probably hate each other. But not exactly. "Why do they fight anyway? I get it they don't like each other. But fighting everyday?" All of a sudden first master, Mavis appears next to her, sitting on top of the bar. She giggled, "You actually have that all wrong." She smiled sweetly at Lucy. Lucy looked at her confused, "What do you mean?" Mavis looked at Erza and Mira. They nodded silently. "Come with me." She held out her hand and Lucy took it. They teleported with a lacrima. The two made it to the river where Lucy passed everyday on her way home. Mavis guided her to the tree. They got closer and saw two people, sitting close together, having a moment. Then Lucy noticed the pink and blue hair. Lucy's eyes widened in shock. Gray and Natsu. She looked at them closely . Gray leaned in and whispered to Natsu. He blushed deeply and Gray got a hit on the chest for it. Natsu looked away embarrassed. Lucy was still confused, she looked at Mavis about to ask something, but Mavis interrupted her, "Shh, just watch what happens next," she whispered. Lucy obeyed. Then Gray wrapped an arm around Natsu again and lifted his chin. Natsu looked at him and started leaning in. They met halfway. Both smiled. It was a short, sweet kiss. But Natsu didn't mind. As long as it was with Gray. "Wha-," Lucy almost exclaimed but Mavis quickly silenced her not wanting to ruin their little moment. They pulled back and Natsu leaned against Gray's shoulder. "I love you, Natsu."  Lucy heard Gray whisper. "I love you two, popsicle." They kissed again. Longer this time. Lucy smiled at them. Maybe they do care deep down. I just probably didn't notice cause of all the fighting. Mavis smiled fondly. "They care for each other. They just like to fight cause it helps them train, that's all. But they do love each other a lot. Just don't show it often." She smiled again at Lucy. She held out her hand and Lucy took it once more that day. They were back at the guild. The doors opened and Natsu and Gray walked in. Lucy saw how they looked at each other before heading to the teams table. She smiled once again, happy for them.

The end

Author's note

Some Gratsu and Natray fluff!😊 Enjoy!😊