✨~Fraxus~ First Fight~✨

"Freed, I'm fine." Laxus came through the door of their apartment. Freed immediately saw that he was hurt. "Laxus, you're hurt. I just want to make sure you're okay." Laxus sighed, "But I just told you I'm fine." Though Freed didn't listen, he went to grab the first aid kit when he saw a huge bleeding scratch on Laxus's arm. "You need to treat it before it gets worse." Freed continued rambling. Laxus got to the edge, "I said I'm fine, Freed!" He boomed. His magic accidentally set off. Almost hitting his mate. Freed gasped and backed up against the wall when the lightning got close. Laxus saw the hurt in his eyes and immediately regretted what just happened. "Freed, I-I," before he could finish, Freed disappeared. A door closed in their house. Laxus sighed. He went after him. He knocked on the door. "Freed. Freed, come on, open the door." The runes that locked the door disappeared and the door opened. He walked in and closed the door behind him gently. Freed sat on the edge of the bed, playing with his hair. Looking at the floor. The sunlight shined on him. Beautiful. He quietly walked towards him and kneeled in front of Freed. He lifted his hand and gently caressed his mates cheek. Freed leaned into the touch. "I'm sorry." Laxus whispered. He felt something wet on his hand. He wiped the tears away. "I just want to take care of you, that's all." Freed whispered. Laxus smiled. "Isn't that what mates do? Take care of each other?" Laxus nodded. Then he kissed him. Freed responded. They pulled back. Laxus placed the kit next to Freed. He nodded at him, letting him treat his arm. Freed smiled and got to work. Freed kissed Laxus's knuckles after wrapping up his arm. Laxus watched him fondly. Then he got up, moving the kit aside, and picked up Freed. He pulled up the covers and held Freed against him tightly. Freed cuddled closer tracing Laxus's chest. Laxus kissed his head. They fell asleep.

The end

Author's note

Here you go! Hope this helped!😊 Enjoy!😊