✨~Gratsu~ Five times they almost kissed and that one time they did~✨

First Time

Natsu: 5
Gray: 7

It was a normal day in the guild. Well, normal for FairyTail. The usual fighting, drinking, kids running around causing trouble. Especially a certain pair of wizards. Natsu and Gray were at it again. Throwing insults at each other, you know, the usual. Soon though, they started using magic. "Boys! Enough! If you wanna fight, take it outside!" They heard a young Erza yell at them. "Fine, let's go then!" Natsu yelled. "Fine!" Gray yelled back. They made their way outside still fighting. Then they started chasing after each other. "Haha! You can't catch me!" Natsu yelled behind. "Oh yeah!? Watch this!" Gray challenged he ran as fast as he could to catch up to Natsu. He slammed into him, sending them both rolling down grassy hill by the river near the guild. They stopped, Gray on top of Natsu. Natsu looked up after landing, he gasped at how close Gray was to his face and blushed. Gray kept leaning in. Lips almost touching, but then, "Gray! Natsu! We found a mission!" Erza yelled. Making Gray look towards the guild. He looked back at Natsu, though he got up and ran towards the guild, leaving Natsu a blushing mess. He followed soon after.

Second Time

Natsu: 8
Gray: 10

The kids of FairyTail were sitting on the floor in the middle of the guild hall, playing truth or dare. "Dare!" Natsu yelled. "Ooh! I heres a great one!" Cana exclaimed, "I dare you to kiss Gray!" Natsu's eyes widened. So did Gray's. But he went with the game. He crawled over to where Gray was sitting by Elfman and Laxus. He got very close to Gray, but then Gray panicked, Natsu also panicked a little, feeling Natsu warm breath on him, he quickly pushed Natsu away before he finished his dare. "Oh come on Gray!" Cana yelled, wanting the dare to happen. "Can I do a different dare now?" Natsu whined. "Fine!" Cana agreed. He crawled back to his spot on the floor. Gray was still blushing and he looked away, that was close, he thought. The game went on.

Third time

Natsu: 10
Gray: 12

    They were playing another game, once again. This time though, with pocky. Everyone was already paired up besides Natsu and Gray. "Awe man! I have to do it with droopy eyes!?" Gray rolled his eyes when Natsu complained. Mira giggled, "Oh come on you two! It'll be fun!" Natsu crossed his arms and buried his face in his scarf grumpily. Blushing. "Fine." Gray went to the counter and grabbed a pocky. The game started. They started eating the candy. It was almost gone, and right before him and Gray could touch, he quickly broke the stick and blushed madly and looked away again. Gray looked at him and blushed himself.

Fourth time

Natsu: 16
Gray:   18

    They started dating after a few months. Nothing too serious. A date here and there every once in a while. Small touches, hand holding, hands brushing against each other. Kisses on the cheek. The two were ending a date coming back to the guild hall. They stopped in front of  the doors before going in. "Thanks for today, it was fun!" Natsu smiled at Gray. Gray let out a small chuckle, "Yeah, it was." He looked at Natsu after it went quiet. He started leaning in again. They were close, but then, "Natsu! Gray!" Erza dragged them inside and started yelling about missing an important team meeting and that ended their date.

Fifth time

Natsu: 18
Gray:   20

     They were helping the rest of the team and Levy figure out some foreign readings on some tablets. There was piles and piles of books to help them out. They paired up and started searching for a book with translation about the writing. Natsu went with Gray to the library and they grabbed a few books and started looking through them at the table. Natsu was reading over Gray's shoulder. Then Gray suddenly looked towards Natsu. Levy was busy searching he shelves. Gray looked in Natsu's eyes, then lips, and back. He leaned and so did Natsu. "Hey guys! I found something!" Levy held up a book victoriously  and faced them and they pulled away quickly before they could touch and they went back to what they were looking for.

That time they did

      They were in a battle. A dangerous one. Lyon had decided it would be fun to mess with FairyTail, that's when the battle started. "Gray! Natsu! Go find Lyon, me and Lucy have the ones here." Erza ordered. They looked at her. "Right!" They headed to where Lyon was. They were halfway there, when one of the enemies attack. "Go! Go find the ice freak! I have this one!" Natsu yelled to Gray when they stopped. "Are you sure!" Gray was worried. "Yes! Positive!" Gray hesitated, then he ran towards Natsu and grabbed his vest collar. He kissed Natsu. Natsu kissed back with determination. Natsu pulled away and pushed Gray towards the location Lyon was. "Go!" Gray looked at him and nodded. He turned from Natsu. "Don't die on me." He ran.

The end

Gratsu fluff!😊 Enjoy!😊