✨~Stingue~Memory~Part I~✨

"Rogue!" A little green cat ran up to them when Sting was showing Rogue some pictures of them together, before his accident. They both looked towards the little cat. Rogue looked confused. "Who's this?" Sting sighed as he picked up Frosch. "This is your cat Frosch that you have. I have one too. His names Lector." Rogue smiled a bit. The cat was adorable. "Do you remember now, Rogue?" Frosch asked hopefully, tears still in his eyes. Rogue went soft at that. He was already having a soft spot for the cat. "I'm sorry. But I don't." He moved closer to Sting and pet Frosch. Frosch's ears went down when he was saddened. More tears came. "Lector, can you take him?" Lector had walked up right on que. "Sure thing, Sting-Kun!" Rogue felt bad. Frosch was such a sweet kitten, he didn't want to upset him anymore than he was. After hearing the news that Rogue lost his memory, Frosch broke down, especially when he learned he was forgotten too. Rogue sighed, "I wish, I wish I could remember. You seem like a great person, Sting. Also, a great boyfriend from what the pictures show." Sting chuckled slightly at that. "But, nothing's popping up at all. I-I'm sorry. I guess I need a little more time." Rogue looked at the ground. "I understand." Sting couldn't bring himself to look at Rogue. He was too heartbroken. Rogue placed a hand on Sting's cheek and wiped away the tears. Sting leaned into the touch. But the warm hand was gone a second after. "Thank you, for showing me what we were before all this, though. I'm sure I loved you dearly, as you do me. For now, give me time and if something comes up I'll tell you. Like a distant memory or something, I'll come to your door and tell you that second. You can still keep showing me things like the pictures if you'd like. There must be something that would bring me back, I'm sure of it." Rogue gave Sting a tiny smile. "And if it doesn't?" Rogue stopped at the door, "Move on, let me go, find someone to make you happy again for me." Rogue answered softly. Sting squeezed his eyes shut. He won't let the tears fall. Not now, not in front of Rogue. The only problem he had with moving on is, he can't. He can't move on from Rogue. He's been with him for too long. He can't lose him now, after everything they been through together. Rogue looked at Sting. His heart ached at the sight. Before he left, he did one final goodbye before their next meeting. He ran to Sting and hugged him. Tight. Sting grabbed on immediately, not wanting to let go. Rogue kissed his cheek and slowly drifted away. He let his hand linger on Sting's before finally leaving. Sting broke.

To be continued

Author's note

Some Stingue fluff/angst? Next one's gonna have a happy ending! Enjoy!😊