✨Stingue~Fluff~✨

"No, nonono," Rogue was being dragged to the guild. He was already regretting letting the girls dress him up. Yukino and Minerva had the idea, and he couldn't say no cause, Milady can get scary. But now they're on their way to show him to Sting. He was blushing madly. He had on a very, very short, ruffly, black dress that went above the knees, and white stockings. His hair was up in a pony and a huge, gigantic white bow to top it off. "Oh come on, Rogue! You know Sting would love this!" Rogue sighed, cause it was true, Sting would love this, though maybe a little too much. They reached the guild. Here we go. He got pushed a little and the girls hung back waiting for the reaction. Rogue looked back. Yukino and Minerva was smiling and motioning for him to continue. Though right as he turned around, Sting was already there. Frozen, mouth open. Rogue saw a faint blush on his partner's face. Then Sting snapped out of it, "Look at you!" He quickly made his way over and pulled Rogue close to him by his waist. Sting's eyes were looking everywhere on Rogue. His hands were rubbing up and down on his sides. Then he snaked them behind and down. Rogue made a noise he didn't know he could make. Sting smirked. Rogue was a deep, deep red by now. "You should wear this more often." Sting whispered in a low voice in his ear. Rogue whined and hid his face in Sting's neck, embarrassed. Sting smirked against his ear. Yeah, Sting was loving this.

The end

Author's note

Some Stingue fluff!😊 Enjoy!😊