❄️Thawing a FROZEN heart part 2❄️ Gratsu

Gray's Pov
  I reached a mountain. I'll be safe here, no one will get hurt again. I released some magic. Soon I started to create more and more and after awhile i had a castle made entirely of ice. I could live here and hide from everyone and not cause harm again. I was finally free.

TIME SKIP

Natsu's Pov

     "I'm going after him!" I stated. Pleu was running around. "Natsu," gramps exclaimed. "I have too, I'm the one who caused this so I have to make it right again!" Gramps sighed. "Alright, I'll send your horse."

TIME SKIP

Natsu's Pov
     I reached a mountain and saw something unusual. There was a castle made entirely made of ice. It was beautiful! It had to be where Gray is. Like who else ice magic that makes things? Well besides his brother Lyon. I started walking towards it

Gray's Pov
    I was inside the castle pacing around doing nothing. I used my magic and changed clothes from a dark blue one sleeve shirt and pants to a ice blue suit with a cape draping over my shoulders down to the floor. Then I heard knocking. "Gray! Please open the door don't shut me out again!" My eyes widened. It couldn't be! Why is he here?

Natsu's Pov
     I reached the door and knocked and the doors opened. I walked in. "Gray!" I paused. "Please come out! I need to talk to you! Don't shut me out again!" Silence. Then footsteps approached. I gasped. "Gray?" He stepped out. "Whoa!, you look different, a good different." "Natsu? What are you doing here? Wait is that Pleu too?" Pleu was beside me. Natsu sighed and looked up, "I came to apologize for earlier." Gray looked away. "Natsu, what's done is done." Natsu stepped forward, "But I came to make things right between us again! I want you back home in fiore again! It's not the same." " They don't need me Natsu." "Yes they do, I need you." "No you don't!" "I do! Please just come ba.." "Natsu no!" "But why! Why can't you!" "Enough natsu!" Ice shot out and hit Natsu in the chest. Natsu grunted and kneeled to the floor. "Gray."

TIME SKIP
    Gray's Pov
After being released from the cuffs, I ran to where Natsu was outside in the storm trying to find him before it's too late. "Natsu!" "Gray!" I barely heard him over the wind. I ran more. Then I found a shadow and got closer to it. It was him! "Oh Natsu." I caught him as he was about to fall. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I didn't want any of this to happen again." Natsu replied barely a whisper, "It's okay, I for..." he was frozen as a statue. "No, nonono Natsu? Natsu, please come back to me! I love you!" I cried out. I kissed his head and stayed there for a minute. Then a flash came and the ice started melting. I lifted my head up to see. Natsu shifted in my arms a little. "Gray?" He whispered. "Natsu!" He sat up and rubbed his head. I gasped and then lunged forward to kiss him. We broke apart. "I love you too Gray, and I forgive you." He said smiling. I smiled back. Then we kissed again. We were both back and happier than before and that's all I ever needed.
                        The end
Authors note
It's a little late but, I decided to finish this one shot today and update it cause it's been a few days😊 but I hope you all enjoyed it!
Disclaimer: I do NOT own Frozen or Fairy tail their creators do. I just had this little idea😊 next oneshot might be fraxus 😊