✨~Grufus~(Gray/Rufus)~Fluff~✨

The town of Crocus was still out and about. People getting more excited for the Grand Magic Games, just after the first few days. More so, when Fairy Tail has gotten another win. Team Natsu had gone out to explore more after another day ended. Still daylight, they all agreed to walk around and get fresh air. Unknown to them, a certain long, blonde, haired beauty was in search for his hat. His prized possession. Gray had gone off to admire the city by himself, wearing the red, feathered hat he had salvaged after his fight, when he ran into someone. "Oh," said someone was startled at the sudden contact. "I'm so sorry," He started to ramble about how he wasn't looking. "It's okay." Gray said interrupting him. The person finally looked up at him. His eyes widened when he saw who he bumped into. "Mr. Fullbuster, my apologies, I was in search of my hat and I wasn't looking where it was going..." he paused when he saw Gray pointed to his hat on his, grinning. Rufus smiled, "May I have it back?" Gray nodded, "Of course, Rufus, right?" Rufus nodded. Gray gently placed the hat on Rufus's head. Rufus blushed. Gray chuckled. Gray adjusted the hat. "Thank you. You put up a good fight back there in the arena." Gray looked at him, "Ah, that was nothing. You're not bad yourself." They both chuckled. There was comfortable silence. "If I may, Mr. Fullbuster, I saw a coffee shop just nearby while out touring the city, would you like to join me sometime? To get to know each other better. Even if it's after the games?" Gray smiled, "I'd like that, and please, call me Gray." Rufus smiled, "I'll see you around then, Gray?" Gray nodded, smiling back. He winked at Rufus. Then the two parted and went to their rightful teams and continued admiring the beautiful city of Crocus.

The end

Author's note

Some Grufus fluff!😊 Enjoy!😊