-Stingue-Vampire!Sting Human!Rogue-Fluff

It was late in the night when Rogue started to hear cluttering throughout the house. He was in bed reading a book when it started. He tried to ignore it, but it kept getting louder and louder. He slammed his book shut with a loud thud and got a baseball bat, ready to attack the intruder. He crept out of his room and followed the sound. It was in the kitchen. Then raising the bat running to the intruder, "AHH!,' there was a loud thud and clutter following, "Ahh!,' Another thud, "Ow." The lights turned on. Right before Rogue could attack, "STING?" There frozen on the floor was, his long term boyfriend, Sting, covered in spilt blood. "Uh," he chuckled nervously. "Hi," Rogue glared at him. Sting looked at him sheepishly, "I love you,?" He winced waiting for a shout. Rogue only sighed pinching his nose, "I swear," he mumbled. "I thought you were an Intruder! Yet you only wanted some blood as a midnight snack!?" his voice finally raised up. "Uh-oh," Sting scrambled to get back up and then started running. Rogue chased after him, bat in hand. He finally cornered Sting. Sting shrunk in on himself. Then Rogue finally calmed down and lowered his bat. He kissed Sting. "You're lucky I love you." Sting grinned widely, showing his fangs and kissed Rogue back. Sting bit Rogues lip and sucked the blood a bit. Then he closed the scar and they continued to kiss.

The End

Author's Note

Some Stingue fluff! Enjoy!