✨~Natray~First fight~✨

"Wait, what?" Gray was stunned at the question. He coughed a bit from being pushed against the wall. "Are you cheating on me?" Natsu repeated, his voice low. He had Gray trapped between the wall and his arms. "I, no, I'm not, I'm not cheating on you." Natsu pulled Gray close to him, "Then why does your scent smell different?" Gray looked at him, Natsu never got this mad before. "I, I don't know." He stuttered. Natsu only glared. "There's someone else isn't there?" He asked. "No. Natsu," Gray was interrupted. "You're always coming home late. This is the fifth time this week and, and you keep disappearing throughout the day, and," This time Gray interrupted, "Because it's the anniversary of Ur's passing!" Natsu went silent for the first since he got home that night. "W-what?" Gray sighed, "I've been disappearing cause it's my master's passing." He repeated quietly. "The only reason my scent is different, is because I've been visiting Lyon. He always has a hard time sleeping around this time so I go over and comfort him." Natsu looked at him, "So the coming home late, and, and disappearing," Natsu looked at Gray. "Only to comfort Lyon," Gray had finished. Natsu looked down, loosening his grip on Gray. "I-I didn't know." He whispered. Gray smiled sadly. "I just, I just thought," "You thought I was cheating you, weren't you?" Natsu nodded. "Your scent just smelled so different. A stronger snowy smell than a crisp wood, and you were coming home so late in the night, I just assumed." It was quiet. Then Natsu felt something chilly on his lips and then a cool, small body against his. Arms wrapped around his waist. Gray buried his head in Natsu strong chest. Natsu kissed Gray's head and hugged back. He laced a hand in the black hair and held Gray. "I love you, Natsu. I would never cheat on you. You mean to much to me to hurt you or lose you." Gray whispered in a small voice. Natsu tightened his grip on his mate. "I love you, too, and, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you. If I knew it was this week I would've let you do your thing, but I just got jealous after smelling someone else on you and forgot. " He kissed his head again. Gray smiled. Then lifted his head and kissed Natsu again. Natsu replied. They stayed like that for a few minutes. Then, "Cuddle me." Gray said, pulling Natsu to bed with him. Natsu happily accepted. The two soon got comfortable and fell asleep, their fight long forgotten.

The end

Author's note

Some Natray fluff!😊 (I'll try to post more soon!) 😊 Anyway, enjoy!😊