✨~Stingratsu~Fluff~✨

Natsu struggled against Sting, who was currently kissing and nuzzling his neck. He couldn't move. "Sting," He felt sharp teeth bite him, "Sting, I can't." Sting finally moved away and looked at him. "But, he's not here is he?" "No, but he's looking for me and gonna rescue me. I can feel it." Sting looked at him, "Gray's still has long ways before he finds this place though." Natsu sighed. "He's coming though, no matter what." Sting didn't listen. He just continued to kiss Natsu. "You have no idea how long I've waited to be alone with you. I like you Natsu. I have for a long time. Each day it gets stronger. This is my only chance to be with you." Sting said between kisses. Natsu tried to fight not to kiss Sting, but it was difficult. Gray, hurry, come save me. 

Time skip

     A few minutes passed when the door busted open. Natsu recognizes the scent. Gray! But Gray stopped. "Wha?" Gray was confused. Natsu panicked, but he finally got Sting off him. "Natsu?" He looked hurt. "Gray," he made his way over and wrapped his arms around his waist. Sting looked away, still on the bed. "Why were you kissing him?" Gray whispered. "I wasn't. I-I woke up and I didn't know where I was but then Sting showed up and," he was cut off, "And I took my chance to do what I wanted for years. But it seems that he's already dedicated to you." Sting finished for him. "It wasn't his fault it was mine cause I just saw the opportunity to do so." The couple looked at him. Natsu felt bad. Sting looked away down at the floor. Gray turned to Natsu. "It's true." Natsu whispered. He then moved a hand and brushed away Gray's bangs from his face. Gray leaned into his hand and kissed his palm. Natsu sighed. "I'm sorry Sting." Sting gave him a small smile. Then Natsu got a thought. "What if, what if I want both of you?" Sting lit up at that. Gray looked at him confused. "I know I have Gray, but I actually did have a crush you Sting at one point, before I accepted Gray as my mate." Natsu pulled Gray closer by the waist. Sting's heart fluttered. Natsu-San had a crush on me? "So what if I chose both of you? Would you be okay with that?" Sting nodded immediately. Natsu looked at Gray. He hesitated, but then, "Yeah, yeah I'm fine with that." Gray smiled at Natsu. Natsu returned it and kissed him. Then he turned to Sting and held out an arm. "Come here." Sting quickly went and Natsu wrapped an arm around his waist too. He hugged both of them. "I love you Gray." He whispered. Then, "I love you too, Sting" Gray laid his head on his shoulder. Sting squeezed Natsu's arm. Natsu finally felt complete.

The end

Author's note

Some Stingratsu fluff! Hopefully it's a good plot twist😊 Anyways, enjoy!😊