✨~Gratsu~Why do you have to be so mean~✨

(Set back when they were kids)

    "Give me back my scarf!" Natsu yelled chasing Gray. "Not until you admit who you like!" He taunted. Natsu got annoyed and his face went red. "No!" Gray smirked, "Then you're not getting it back! In fact, I might use it myself. I am a little chilly!" He faked shivered. Natsu glared. "Ice mages don't get cold! You meany!" Gray only ran faster, wrapping the scarf around him. Soon Natsu was able to catch up. When he got close enough he tackled Gray to the ground, wrestling him to get his precious scarf back. "BOYS!" they froze. Erza. Both shivered. Gray growled and threw the scarf towards Natsu and ran back inside leaving Natsu by himself. Natsu carefully wiped off the dirt and wrapped it around him. He followed. The kids of the guild had decided to play a game of truth or dare. Natsu got a question he didn't want to answer and Gray started teasing him after that. "It's not my fault he's a romantic and won't tell me who he likes." He heard Gray complain to Erza. "What's wrong with liking someone, hmm?" Erza questioned him. Gray glared, "As long as it's not me, I don't care who he likes." Natsu froze. But, it is you. He started shaking. Happy looked at him worriedly. Natsu let out gasp and ran out. Erza glared, "Now look what you did." She growled, hitting Gray on the head. "Ow!" He rubbed his head where she hit him and then looked where Natsu ran off. "What's wrong now?" Gray complained again. "He looked fine." Erza growled at him, "Do you know what happens when a dragon's mate declines them?" She turned to him. Gray looked confused. "If a dragon's mate declines them, they would get upset and start thinking they'll never have a chance with that chosen person ever again. If they don't recover soon after the rejection, they'll never be the same." Gray looked at her, "But what does that have to do with me?" Erza pushed him, "Just go apologize." Gray stumbled, "Okay, okay."

Time skip

     Gray grumbled the whole way there. He was near the park by the river when he heard it. He stopped. "Why does it have be him?" He heard someone stubbornly complained. "All he does is be mean to me." He heard sniffles. Great. Just had to be crying. I can't fight someone who's crying. He grumbled when he sat down beside Natsu. He crossed his arms. Natsu snuffles has stopped, and he rubbed his eyes to dry his tears. "What do you want?" He hiccuped. Gray sighed, "I'm sorry." Natsu looked at him, and smiled a tiny bit. "I didn't realize that it was me that you liked. To be honest, I actually have feelings for you too. For awhile. I just never really thought about it, and never thought my dream would come true. You know?" Natsu's heart fluttered. He actually likes me back! He was getting very happy now. "Hey, Gray?" Gray looked at him. "Can I try something?" Gray nodded. Natsu hesitated at first. Soon Gray felt warm lips on his. He started to kiss back. Gray moved his hands to hold Natsu's face in place. Natsu smiled through it. They pulled back and smiled at each other. They laughed and Gray kissed him again. He finally had his mate and Natsu was very, very happy.

The end

   Author's note

Some Gratsu fluff!😊 Enjoy!😊