Marching Band~ Gratsu💙

Natsu's Pov

        Marching band is the best. It's super fun. But I don't play an instrument though, I do color guard. My best friend, and crush, Gray, plays flute. He is really good at it. We've been doing band together for the past few years now, and during those times I kind of started crushing on him. He's probably never going to like back though. But you never know. School was ending, and I headed to my locker. "Hey, Natsu!" I looked up from my locker and saw Gray standing there. "Hey!" Gray leaned on the lockers next to mine. "Ready for our last practice?" "Yeah, I'm ready for it to end." "Me too. But we do have one more year." "Yeah." I closed my locker and we started to go to the band room. Our band show is really cool. It's called Elements! its our last practice and we have a competition soon, and I'm all fired up for it! "Hey, you doing anything after practice?" Gray asked me. "No not really. How come." "Oh nothing, just wondering." He was smiling while he said that. "Come on let's go." I grabbed my flags and weapons, and he grabbed his flute and we got into our drill spots.

Time skip

     We're going through the whole show. But in the middle of it, something happens. They completely changed the work! I got so lost. Though while I'm trying get back in, a few guard members came towards me, Lucy, Lisanna, and Wendy. They grabbed my hands and pulled me to the center of the football field. I was so confused. The band kept playing and moved to a new formation along with the guard. Then there was an opening in front of me. The band in a circle around me and he guard finished with their flags pointing to the aisle that was made. Then the best thing happened. I heard a flute playing, and soon I saw dark blue hair right in front. Gray stopped playing. I was speechless. Gray threw his arms to the side and said, "Natsu Dragneel, I've been crushing on you since forever! And what I was wondering, will you be mine!?" My hand went to my mouth shocked. I started nodding, soon I felt myself running towards Gray and then I jumped on him in a big hug and he caught me, "YES!" The band cheered for us, and Gray spun me around. He put my feet back on the ground and looked at my eyes, smiling. Then he kissed me. "That's how come." Then I remember our conversation at the lockers. My eyes widened, then I smiled at him. He was smiling too. We kissed again. Marching band is the best.

Author's Note

Gratsu fluff! I tried an AU this time! I'm not great at them yet, but I decided to do this little marching band au since I'm in marching band (color guard!) Not the best but oh well! Enjoy!😊