✨~Gratsu~Interrupted~✨

Natsu's Pov
We've been at it since we've gotten to mine and Happy's cottage. We were on my bed when his lips crashed into mine once again. I quickly responded. He put his hands on my cheeks to hold my face still. Soon he pushed me back on my bed and got on top of me. Then he attacked my neck. I ran my hands through his hair. His on my leg holding it, the other one still down. Our shirts were off. Well, mine was anyway. Gray's was already off when we got here. I trailed my hands from his hair down to his chest. Then traveled down more. He trailed back up to my lips. I got close to his buckle, but then, "AHHH!" We broke apart, startled. "My eyes!" I looked at Happy. "Happy? I thought I told you to go to Wendy and Carla's!" I scolded him. He still covered his eyes. "I was! But then I forgot to grab a fish and a blanket!" I groaned and hid my face in Gray's neck. He chuckled. "Fine. Grab your stuff and get to their house, before I ban fish." Happy gasped, "Not the fish!" Then he quickly flew out. I lifted my head from Gray and then was met a pair of cold lips for the hundredth time that night. I smiled, glad to be alone with him once more. But outside I could here Happy giggling.

"THEY'RE IN LOOOOOVVEEE! Geehee!"

The end

Author's note

Gratsu fluff!😊 Enjoy!😊